Virtual quiz nights are a competitive way to stay connected with friends and family during the coronavirus lockdown. Films, food and fashion are all popular choices for quizzers – but what about science and nature?
Science and nature quiz questions:
1) How many ribs does the average human have?
2) Which substance in the skin filters out harmful light from the Sun?
3) On average, how frequently are twins born in the UK?
4) Which is the most sensitive of the senses?
5) What do gonads commonly describe?
ALSO SEE: Football quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge
- World Royal Family quiz questions: 15 questions for your royal quiz
6) Where on the human body will one find rods and cones?
7) What part of the body does thoracic medicine deal with?
8) Humans and chimpanzees share approximately how much DNA?
9) What is the most abundant gas in the Earth’s atmosphere?
10) Approximately how long does it take for the sun’s light to reach Earth?
11) Which legendary British physicist wrote A Brief History of Time?
12) At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit equal?
13) What modern-day country was Marie Curie born in?
14) What is the biggest planet in our solar system?
15) What name is given for the number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom?
QUIZ TIME! Can you get full marks in Tuesday’s Express quiz?
F1 quiz: 15 questions and answers to test your F1 knowledge
Tennis quiz questions and answers: Test your tennis knowledge
Science and nature quiz answers:
1) 24 Ribs
3) About Every 80 Births
5) The Male Or Female genitalia
6) In The Eye Light Sensitive Cells
7.) The Chest
8) 98 percent
10) Eight minutes
11) Stephen Hawking
15) Atomic number
Source: Read Full Article