CONSIDER yourself a TV buff? Then why not have a go at guessing which cult classics these famous sets are from.
While most of us might recognise iconic theme songs or obsess over our favourite character traits, how much attention do we actually pay to the set design?
HouseholdQuotes has designed a new set of minimalist posters featuring just the furniture of 15 telly classics.
These are the unforgettable pieces and home design combos that form the backdrop to a lifetime’s small screen experience.
With characters, music and voices taken out, let's put your TV knowledge to the test and see how many shows you can recognise.
Some might be easier to pick than others, so we've provided some clues for each – along with the answers below.
1. Things are looking pretty strange in this one
2. The One with the New Yorkers
3. The theory on how things were created
4. The melodrama soap classic
5. This show is a ball
6. A show about very little
7. Beaming through your TV
8.The original vampire classic
9. A funny take on the reality of work
10. America's favourite family
11. It‘s the new Upstairs Downstairs
12. The mum and daughter duo we're obsessed with
13. Our favourite duo from the 80s
14. What's the weather like in Philly?
15. A dangerous game involving fire and ice
Ready for the answers?
- Stranger Things
- The Big Bang Theory
- Star Trek
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- The Office
- The Simpsons
- Downton Abbey
- Gilmore Girls
- Golden Girls
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- Game of Thrones
Up for another challenge? Brits are being challenged to pass this fiendishly tricky spelling and grammar test – can you get full marks?
And Brits are challenged to pass ‘impossible’ citizenship test – so would be able to get full marks?
Meanwhile this challenging brain teaser asks if you can find the number 1 that are the wrong way around in under 30 seconds?.
Source: Read Full Article