Katie Price’s fiance Carl Woods shared a cryptic post about ‘loyalty’ hours after he appeared in court charged with threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour.
Woods, 33, was pictured arriving at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday with Price, 43, by his side for support.
The court heard allegations that he tried to force open a door while she was inside during an argument they had at a property in Essex in August 2021. However, he pleaded not guilty to the charge.
A while after returning home, Woods shared an Instagram photo of himself cuddling his dog on the sofa.
‘Loyalty looks like this,’ he captioned the post.
Meanwhile, Price – who began dating Woods in 2020 before getting engaged to him last year – filmed herself in a car grabbing lunch and a cup of tea.
The former glamour model was seen accompanying Woods to court and holding hands as they headed inside. A source told Metro.co.uk that Price joined him for the hearing in hopes of getting the charges dropped as she is the victim of the alleged offence.
During the hearing, prosecutor Leigh Hart reportedly told the court: ‘On the evening of the 22 August 2021 the defendant got into an argument with his partner at his home address.
‘This resulted in his partner leaving his property to go to another property.
‘The defendant followed her and attempted to force the door of that property and was heard shouting outside in the street which was overheard by neighbours.’
However, Woods’ defence lawyer Mark Davies said the incident was ‘nothing more than a squabble’.
The car dealer was granted unconditional bail and told he must attend the next court date set at Chelmsford Magistrates court, where the summary trial will begin, on June 16.
He previously denied Price was ‘punched or hit’ during the incident.
Addressing the charges on his Instagram in February, Woods said: ‘There has been no charge for this. Nor has Katie ever been controlled. As I’ve said, if you think this women is controllable you must be out of your mind.
‘The original alleged assault story sold was worth thousands and full of make pretend events.
‘Unfortunately for me, I’ve been dragged into the drama series that is this particular life I’m living as have so many others.’
He continued: ‘But I am the victim of lies, bulls**t and manipulation, not only by the press but by the people involved in the original story that was to portray innocence elsewhere before any truths could be revealed at the time (and to earn f**k loads of money for them as I’ve said earlier) believe me when I tell you that.’
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
Source: Read Full Article