GHANA and Nigeria are set to clash in a huge two-legged clash which will determine which side will play at the 2022 World Cup.
The two giants of African football will be desperate to make it to Qatar at the end of the year.
And having been less than impressive at the Africa Cup of Nations in January, both Nigeria and Ghana will be out to do their nations proud.
But only one of the two sides can play at football's biggest tournament in November and December.
What time does Ghana vs Nigeria kick-off?
- Ghana's big World Cup play-off clash with Nigeria will get going from 6.30pm UK time on Friday, March 25.
- The game will take place at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium, in Ashanti, Ghana.
England stars fail to speak out on Qatar human rights as Kane again skirts issue
Euro 2028 will be hosted in UK and Ireland with Uefa set to confirm venue
- There will be a capacity of 40,000 fans in attendance at the clash.
Is Ghana vs Nigeria on TV?
- Ghana vs Nigeria is not on UK television.
- But fear not, you can watch all the action legally via free streaming service Mola TV.
- You can download the Mola TV app onto your mobile or tablet device.
Ghana's captain Andre Ayew won't be available to play as he is under suspension.
But the Black Stars have no other missing players or injuries to contend with heading into the clash.
Nigeria have Alex Iwobi suspended, while both Wilfred Ndidi and Maduka Okoya are unavailable.
Most read in Boxing
Amazing pic reveals Muhammad Ali's grandson is spitting image of boxing icon
Williams KOs AFL legend Hall in first round after flooring opponent TWICE
Latest reaction as Thor says Hall is welcome to rematch after FLOORING Brit
Usyk expected to leave Ukraine and start training for blockbuster AJ rematch
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
- Ghana – 13/8
- Draw – 9/5
- Nigeria – 17/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article