I’m A Celeb: Chris Moyles takes on Bushtucker Trial in preview
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Over the past few weeks, viewers have watched radio legend Chris Moyles exchange some light-hearted banter with the two I’m A Celeb hosts. With the trio knowing each other for years, it’s clear Chris feels comfortable joking around with them. Although it’s been reported bosses are having to cut some of his jokes from the main show.
Before entering the Australian jungle, Chris confessed there could be a lot of giggling between him and Ant and Dec when he first sees them due to their friendship.
Fans have seen the 48-year-old take some jibes at the two presenters, especially during his Bushtucker trial called Boiling Point where he lost his temper when they tried to help.
However, it’s been revealed there have been a few comments made by the Radio X star which have become a problem for bosses.
A source stated the swipes are in connection to Ant’s alcohol struggles and started from the very beginning of the series.
Speaking to The Sun, the source said: “When Ant and Dec pulled up in the speedboat in the first episode, Chris joked he was surprised they let Ant in anything so fast because he’s known to crash stuff.
“There was a big bottle on one of the sets and Chris joked, ‘That’s the size of Ant’s vodka bottles at home.'”
Although his comments aren’t meant maliciously, it seems the jokes aren’t helping bosses when it comes to editing the show.
The source added: “The more Chris says, the less footage they can use. It’s causing headaches.”
The I’m A Celeb presenter was forced to take a break from his TV commitments back in 2018 following a drink-driving charge which saw Holly Willoughby step in to host.
Due to this, the 47-year-old was fined £86,000 and was banned from driving for 20 months as he pleaded guilty and entered rehab.
Appearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court, the presenter said: “I’m very sorry I did this. I am ashamed and mortified that this happened.
“I accept full culpability for this and wish to apologise to all concerned. I appreciate that by being in the public eye higher levels of behaviour are expected of me and that it’s important that I set a positive example to others.
“I am incredibly disappointed that I have let myself and so many others down on this occasion.
“I am addressing what I now recognise as problems with alcohol and emotional issues.”
So far in this year’s I’m A Celebrity, viewers have seen three stars leave the camp following the public vote.
Charlene White was the first person to exit, followed by Scarlette Douglas and Sue Cleaver on Monday evening.
With the final for the show airing on Sunday night, it looks as though Owen Warner remains the favourite to be crowned this year’s King of the Jungle.
BetVictor’s spokesperson Sam Boswell said: “Owen Warner is our new favourite at 5/4, he’s been a bit of a dark horse in the competition as he started the series at 12/1.
“He’s a likeable character in the camp; he’s witty, charismatic and could go all the way to win.”
Following close behind is England Lioness Jill Scott with odds to win coming in at 6/4.
I’m A Celebrity continues weekdays on ITV from 9pm.
Source: Read Full Article