TOTTENHAM welcome Manchester United to North London for a huge Friday night Premier League clash.
It's been a tough season for Jose Mourinho as Spurs have failed to emulate their heroics of 2018/19 where they reached the Champions League final.
They currently set eight points off the all-important top four and Mourinho will be desperate to close that with a win against his former club.
United are also looking to gain a coveted Champions League spot and after a ten-game unbeaten run prior to lockdown are in pole position to strike.
What time does Tottenham vs Man Utd kick off?
- Spurs welcome United to an empty Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tonight.
- The game kicks off at 8.15pm (BST), which is 3.15pm (EST).
- Part of a bumper evening of Premier League entertainment, the match follows on from Norwich vs Southampton.
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Man Utd on and can I live stream it?
- Sky Sports have not elected to put this game on their Sky Pick channel where they will be airing free games, therefore only Sky Spots subscribers are available to view this game.
- It will be shown on Sky Sports Main Event (with crown noise) and Sky Sports Premier League (without crowd noise).
- Every other fixture remaining will be televised and has been spread across Sky Sports, BT, Amazon and the BBC
- For the American viewers, NBC SN and Universo will be live streaming the match.
- If you're not a Sky customer and want to stream, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99 to watch on your mobile, tablet or PC.
What is the team news?
United were on an 10-match unbeaten run before lockdown began and much of that was down to the arrival of Bruno Fernandes.
Marcus Rashford made headlines earlier this week for his parliamentary triumph regarding free school meals and is likely to start alongside Paul Pogba and Fernandes in attack.
Jose Mourinho has also confirmed that Harry Kane will start against United.
The manager also confirmed that Sissoko and Heung-min Son will be available for the game after having surgery during their time off.
Dele Alli will have to sit this one out after being charged by the FA following a coronavirus joke he made on Snapchat earlier this year, resulting in a one-match ban.
- Spurs to win – 15/8
- Draw – 23/10
- Man Utd to win – 7/5
- Both teams to score – 2/3
- Kane to score anytime and have an assist – 16/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article