MANCHESTER CITY take on Borussia Dortmund TOMORROW in an exciting Champions League clash – and all eyes will be on Erling Haaland.
The Norwegian talisman has already secured double figures for the season in less than eight games played.
And he'll be hoping to hit his former side Dortmund where it hurts by adding to what is an incredible goal tally.
But if anybody knows how to stop Haaland, it will be the team where he spent the last two years of his playing career.
However, Dortmund's 3-0 defeat against RB Leipzig on the weekend could have a negative impact on their confidence.
What time does Man City vs Borussia Dortmund kick off?
- Manchester City are set to entertain Borussia Dortmund TOMORROW – Wednesday, September 14.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time.
- The Etihad in Manchester is the designated venue for this mouth-watering fixture and it can host around 55,097 fans.
- Pep Guardiola's side sent Dortmund crashing out of the tournament when the teams last met in the 2020/21 campaign.
Read More on Champions League
Champions League anthem WON’T be played before games with British teams at home
Is Champions League and Europa League football on this week?
What TV channel is Man City vs Borussia Dortmund on and can I live stream it?
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 2 in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 7pm UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members of BT Sport have the option to stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or the BT Sport app.
Pep Guardiola has been unable to confirm whether English duo Kyle Walker and John Stones will be available for the huge match against Borussia Dortmund.
Most read in Champions League
Eight major supermarkets to close for Queen's funeral next Monday
This Morning fans stunned as Corrie legend Bill Roache reveals his age
I'm a body language expert – small moment ‘revealed’ how Kate feels about Meghan
Cost of living direct payment worth £150 to hit bank accounts next WEEK
But Aymeric Laporte has been completely ruled out yet again which means a start for Manuel Akanji against his former club.
While Erling Haaland is expected to once again the lead the line for his new side against his old side.
Elsewhere, Eden Hazard's younger brother Thorgan will need to be assessed after being forced off Dortmund's comprehensive 3-0 win over Copenhagen last week.
And if the Beglian is unavailable for this fixture, he will join Gregor Kobel, Sebastian Haller, Mahmoud Dahoud, Mateu Morey and Jamie Bynoe-Gittens in the treatment room.
- Man City to win 2/11
- Draw 13/2
- Borussia Dortmund to win 14/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article