TOTTENHAM manager Jose Mourinho is odds-on to leave Spurs before the final match of the season.
That's according to bookmakers Betfair, who've slashed odds of Mourinho's departure after Sunday's miserable 1-0 defeat to Brighton.
BETFAIR NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: BET £5 GET £20*
The result left Tottenham in sixth position – SIX points adrift of the Champions League places and 11 behind leaders Manchester City.
But their current form isn't the only cause for concern.
There have also been claims of unrest in the Tottenham camp about Jose's old-school tactics and uninspiring training sessions.
The Tottenham manager is at odds with Serge Aurier, who stormed out of the stadium after being substituted at half-time against Liverpool.
He's also been criticised over his treatment of Gareth Bale, who's only started six games since his arrival from Real Madrid.
Jose Mourinho specials – Betfair
- Jose Mourinho to leave Tottenham before the last game of 2020/21 EPL season: 8/11
- Jose Mourinho to leave Tottenham in February of 2021: 17/2
- Jose Mourinho to leave Tottenham in March of 2021: 4/1
- Jose Mourinho to leave Tottenham in April of 2021: 9/2
- Jose Mourinho to still be Tottenham manager at the start of the 2021/22 EPL season: 6/4
- Arsenal to finish ahead of Tottenham in 2020/21 English Premier League: 6/4
- Tottenham to fail to win each EPL match until Harry Kane returns to EPL matchday squad: 4/1
- Tottenham to lose each EPL match until Harry Kane returns to EPL matchday squad: 16/1
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
And that's something Graeme Souness has urged the Welshman to question.
"He said: "I need the people to know – Gareth Bale wanted to play for Spurs, and he's not being allowed to."
"If he is not happy with that, and that is what he was accused of at Real Madrid, then be vocal about it, let the Spurs supporters know you are not happy."
With so much unrest in North London, Betfair make it 8/11 that Mourinho will have left Tottenham before their final clash of the season against Leicester in May.
The bookies are offering several specials on exactly WHEN the Portuguese coach could pack his bag.
The club have a jam-packed February lined up with no less than EIGHT fixtures scheduled across the FA Cup, Premier League and Europa League starting with Chelsea on Thursday.
Mourinho is 17/2 to leave at any stage this month.
Should he survive a tricky February, then he's 4/1 to leave in March, 9/2 in April or 6/4 to still be in charge at the start of the 2021-22 campaign.
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article