PUNTERS can get huge enhanced odds on either Man City OR Leicester to win the Community Shield this weekend.
William Hill are allowing new customers to back the favourites Man City to win at 30/1 or the Foxes at 60/1.
You can claim Man City to win at 30/1 HERE* (mobile only), with Pep Guardiola's side being boosted from EVENS.
Or you can back last season's FA Cup winners Leicester to kick off their season with a win at a huge 60/1 HERE* (mobile only).
Both of these offers are only available to new customers, with a maximum bet of £1.
To back Man City to win you must use the promo code 'EPC30' or if you are backing Leicester to win you must use the promo code 'EPL60'.
You must add Man City/Leicester to win (90 minutes) to your bet slip and place a £1 bet.
And if the team you back wins, you will be paid out in free bets.
DREAM TEAM 2021/22
PLAY DREAM TEAM FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON
- £100,000 prize pot up for grabs
- £50million budget to build your best XI
- Play in Mini Leagues against your mates, colleagues, etc
- Click here to play for FREE
- Dream Team app available through Apple Store and Google Play Store
*Terms and conditions:
Man City – 18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPC30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 4th August 2021 until 17:15 on 7th August 2021. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Returns paid as 3 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
Leicester -18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPL60. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 4th August 2021 until 17:15 on 7th August 2021. Max £1 bet at 60/1. Returns paid as 3 x £20 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article