LOOKING for toys this Black Friday? Lego deals should definitely be on your list.
The Denmark based brick-building brand does take part in the annual event, and retailers deals can be found too.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop LEGO's Black Friday deals here
Pre-Black Friday Lego deals
- 2 for £15 at Argos – find it here
- 2 for £30 at Argos – find it here
- LEGO Ninjago Legacy Destiny's Bounty Playset, £92.89 (save £32.10) – buy here
- LEGO Technic Lamborghini, £238.99 (save £111) – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
If you're looking to Black Friday for Lego deals ahead of Chrismas, Friday November 27 is the date to make a note of.
Black Friday falls the day after the American Holiday Thanksgiving, which is always the fourth Thursday of November.
But just as Black Friday itself changes dates, sales generally start on different dates too.
Last year Lego kicked off its official Black Friday deals the day before Black Friday, giving fans an early start to shopping.
Retailers can kick off sales even earlier though, so we'll be updating this page as soon as we learn of Lego deals.
When is Cyber Monday and will Lego be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on the day after the Black Friday weekend, so this year, it's on November 30.
It's very likely that the Lego sale will continue through until Cyber Monday, but it's probably your last chance to grab a pre-Christmas deal.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Vacuum cleaners
- Advent calendars
What to expect from Lego Black Friday deals
Last year Lego's Black Friday deals focused on themed sets, with a blanket 30 per cent off included products.
We expect a similar theme-wide discount, as Lego looks to offer extra value to shoppers.
Discounts are more likely on big-name sets, and Marvel's Avengers, Batman, Frozen 2 and Star Wars sets are often popular.
Don't forget to keep an eye on retailers for discounts too. Last year the savings were less, but they did offer a greater variety of savings.
Retailers including Smyths, Argos, Amazon, Ebay and John Lewis all stock Lego, and may drop prices independently.
What was in the Lego sale last year?
Lego's official store launched its 2019 Black Friday deals with five full days of up to 30 per cent off selected sets.
If you spent more than £120, you got a FREE exclusive Christmas tree toy too.
The sale started on Thursday, November 28 2019 and ended on Monday, December 2.
The best deals we spotted last year included:
- LEGO Hogwarts Express, £52.49, saving 30 per cent – buy here
- LEGO Avengers Ultimate Quinjet, £52.49, saving 30 per cent – buy here
- LEGO Disney Train and Station, £209.99, saving 30 per cent – buy here
- LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox, £104,99, saving 30 per cent – buy here
- LEGO Spider Mech vs Venom, £31.48, saving 30 per cent- buy here
- LEGO Monastery of Spinjitzu, £55.99, saving 30 per cent – buy here
- LEGO the Pirate Ship Adventure, £34.99, saving 30 per cent – buy here