The coffee giant has unveiled its extensive new range of sweet drinks, savoury snacks and festive bakes for Christmas 2023.
Costa’s pumpkin spice flavourings will be replaced with warming toffee and nut aromas for the winter season with a host of exclusive new recipes and returning fan favourites.
New food items include chocolatey and Christmas cakes and of course, a generous selection of hot and iced beverages topped with cream and sauces.
Of course, the Costa Coffee range wouldn’t be complete without variations of a never-seen-before design on the takeaway cups which claim to “capture the essence of cherished festive traditions”.
With so much to try, Britons will be pleased to know that it’s not long at all until the menu lands in the brand’s 14,000 UK branches.
READ MORE: McDonald’s launches brand new burgers and desserts
Costa has confirmed that its Christmas menu will be available in stores nationwide from Thursday, November 2.
Included in the range is an exciting twist on the nation’s favourite dessert in the form of a Sticky Toffee Latte.
The tasty new drink is available steaming hot or as an iced drink though both drinks feature a sticky toffee-flavoured sauce topped with Light Whip. To finish, the drinks are drizzled with even more sauce and a sprinkling of bronze shimmery, angel-like dusting.
A Roasted Hazel Latte and new Roasted Hazel Hot Chocolate are among other new additions to the brand’s festive range and will be joined by beloved staples including Terry’s Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread and Cream Latte, and not forgetting, the fruity Black Forest and Cream Hot Chocolate.
Italian ‘Pasta Queen’ shares recipe for the ‘world’s best carbonara'[REVEAL]
Devonshire honey cake is ‘completely delicious’ with just five ingredients[RECIPE]
‘I put Asda’s M&S Taste Match range to the test with their tea-time classics'[EXCLUSIVE]
- Advert-free experience without interruptions.
- Rocket-fast speedy loading pages.
- Exclusive & Unlimited access to all our content.
Costa Coffee’s festive drinks menu
- Sticky Toffee Latte
- Sticky Toffee Iced Latte
- Roasted Hazel Latte
- Roasted Hazel Hot Chocolate
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate
- Inspired by After Eight Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread and Cream Latte
- Black Forest and Cream Hot Chocolate
Costa Coffee’s festive food menu
- Pigs and Blankets Toaste (new)
- Vegan Turkey and Trimmings Toastie (new)
- Honey Roast Ham and Wensleydale Ciabatta (new)
- Melton Mowbray Pork Pies (new)
- Sausage Roll (new)
- Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Panini
- Brie and Cranberry Toastie
- Turkey and Trimmings Toastie
- Turkey Feast Sandwich
- Belgian Chocolate Ganache Cake (new)
- All Butter Mince Pie
- Mince Tart
- Christmas Cake Slice (new)
- Polar Bear Gingerbread Biscuit (new)
- Salted Caramel Honeycomb Bag (new)
- Clotted Cream Fudge bag (new)
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange® Muffin
- Gingerbread Muffin
- White Chocolate Trillionaire’s Slice
- Crispy Festive Wreath
It’s not just Costa Cafe customers who can get a taste of the Christmas menu.
Those on the go can indulge in the new Sticky Toffee Latte, Sticky Toffee Hot Chocolate, and Sticky Toffee Iced Latte at Costa Express Hot and Iced self-serve machines.
Shell customers also get exclusive access to the new Roasted Hazel Latte, iced latte and hot chocolate at petrol stations across the country.
All drinks and food can also be ordered via Click and Collect or through delivery via Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
Source: Read Full Article