NEW YEAR, New me? Yes, it's a load of all rubbish and you shouldn't feel you have to run to the gym this January, but if you are looking to kick it up a gear this year, you'll need some new gear.
You'll want to look good whilst working out, so you'll be pleased to hear fashion forward fitness retailer, Sweaty Betty has launched a winter sale.
There's up to sixty per cent off some of their best selling pieces, including gym leggings, sports bras and much more.
For those jetting off for some winter snow and sun, there's even ski gear – just check out these adorably eighties ski base layers.
- Check out Sweaty Betty's up to 60 per cent sale – click here
Prices start £4 for socks, and £13 for gym vests, so you don't need to spend a lot to look good either.
There's also discounts on kids gear, so if you have a budding dancer or even a mini yoga bunny on your hands, you can be sure to grab them some reduced clobber too.
There's no word on how long the discounts will last for, but if you're not sure where to start, we've picked out some of our favourites from the sale.
The best of Sweaty Betty's sale
- Crop Gym Vest, £13 WAS £45 – buy here
- Arc Knot Gym Vest, £14 WAS £45 – buy here
- Baby Disco Foil Leggings, £17 WAS £25 – buy here
- Vinyasa Yoga Bra, £18 WAS £45 – buy here
- Interval Running Shorts, £20 WAS £50 – buy here
- Contour 7/8 Gym Leggings £24 WAS £60 – buy here
- Retro Bikini Top, £25 WAS £50 – buy here
Chaturanga Disco Foil Yoga Bra, £27 WAS £55 – buy here
- Enchant Short Sleeve Gym T-Shirt, £27 WAS £55 – buy here
- Contour Gym Leggings, £30 WAS £70 – buy here
- Chelsea Crop Sweatshirt, £30 WAS £60 – buy here
- Canvas Beach Bag, £31 WAS £45 – buy here
- Reversible Yoga Shorts, £31 WAS £45 – buy here
- Stamina Sports Bra, £17 WAS £35 – buy here
Looking for more health and fitness news? You can find out more here.
Setting yourself fitness goals for 2020? Forget six-packs – hit these realistic, healthy targets instead.
From detox oil to a travel styling kit, these beauty and health products are absolute must-haves for 2020.
Source: Read Full Article