CHOOSING a Valentine's Day present for your special someone can be tricky, what if you don't get it right? What if they hate your gift?
Luckily there are a number of presents you can be sure that your leading man will love.
Finding the perfect gift to give on February 14th is notoriously difficult, but we're here to make your life a little easier.
Whether you're looking for sports gift, a boozy gift, a present perfect for pampering, the latest must have tech or a good book for your loved one to get stuck into, you'll be sure to find something in our guide to the best Valentine's gifts for him.
Best personalised gifts
Nothing shows someone you care more than a totally personalised present, but make sure you pick wisely. Here are the best presents they won't be able to find anywhere else.
- Personalised Gym Holdall, £34.95, Not On The High Street – buy here
- Personalised Metallic Map Print, £24, Not On The High Street – buy here
- Personalised Marmite Jar, £11.99, Prezzybox – buy here
- Personalised Plectrum, £24.99, Prezzybox – buy here
Best fashion gifts for him
If your man prides himself on his excellent taste in fashion, or has a penchant for fine tailoring, accessorising and more, then a fashion gift is sure to put a smile on his face.
- Paul Smith + Mark Mohoney – Men's Black Embossed Panther Leather Credit Card Holder, £83, Paul Smith – buy here
- Rust Quilted Overshirt, £45, Topshop – buy here
- Citizen Black and Silver Detail Chronograph Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Mens Watch, £99, Very – buy here
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 WB Low Trainer, £99.99, Foot Asylum – buy here
Best sports gifts
Avid sports fans will be chuffed with any of the following, whether they like to enjoy their sports from the comfort of their sofa – or want to get stuck in themselves.
- My Life and Rugby: The Autobiography – Eddie Jones, £10, Waterstones – buy here
- On Fire: My Story of England's Summer to Remember – Ben Stokes, £10, Waterstones – buy here
- Football Shirt, from £45, KitBag – buy here
- Stadium Tours, from £32, Buy A Gift – buy here
Best boozy gifts
Sometimes you can't beat a tipple, and a boozy gift is the perfect choice this Valentine's Day whether they like hops, a dram or two, or even a smooth Gin.
- Brewdog Elvis Juice Beer Making Kit, £33.99, Firebox – buy here
- Waterford Lismore Connoisseur Straight Cut Lead Crystal Tumblers, £75, John Lewis – buy here
- The Kraken Black Spiced Rum, £25, Waitrose – buy here
- Monkey 47, £35.90, Master of Malt – buy here
Something you can do together is never a bad idea – I mean, who can put a price on great memories?
- Escape Room for Two Adults at Aim Escape, £80, Buy A Gift – buy here
- Eight Dish Pan-Asian Sharing Menu with Fizz for Two at Inamo, £55.95, Red Letter Days – buy here
- Two Nights for the Price of One Hotel Break – Deluxe Selection, £139, Buy A Gift – buy here
Best tech gifts
Gadget lovers will be over the moon with some new tech, as sometimes you can't beat a shiny new piece of tech.
- Honor Magic Watch 2, £159.99, Amazon – buy here
- Stackers Tech Portfolio, £55, John Lewis – buy here
- Tile Pro, £29.99, Tile – buy here
Enjoyed browsing our selection of the best Valentine's gifts for him? Then you might like more from Fabulous. You can read more here.
Looking for the ideal gift for the leading lady in your life? Check out our Valentine's Day gift guide for her here.
Debenhams have been slashing the price of wedding dresses to just £20 and brides are rushing to snap them up.
Source: Read Full Article