WHETHER you're holidaying at home this summer or just want to add a spot of glamour to your look you can't go wrong with a good pair of sunnies.
We've picked out some of our favourite pairs to snap up now, and wear for years to come.
Whether you're looking for a pair of glamorous cat-eyes, on-trend round frames, or even Love Island style aviators, there's something for every face shape, and style.
Most of these pairs are under £50 too, so you can be sure to get your hands on a pair without breaking the bank.
- Polaroid Cateye Sunglasses in Dark Havana Polarised, £37.66, Amazon – buy here
- The Victoria, £37, Prive Reveaux – buy here
- Polaroid Sonnenbrille, from £25.01, Amazon – buy here
- Noosa, £40, Quay Australia – buy here
- Max Mara Sonnenbrille, £78.86, Amazon – buy here
- Round Metal Sunglasses, £131, Ray-Ban – buy here
- Polaroid Keyhole Round Sunglasses in Matte Havana Polarised, £36.48, Amazon – buy here
- METRO Gold Round Sunglasses, £9.60, Topshop – buy here
- ROSE GOLD Women Ladies Sunglasses Mirrored Cat Eye Reflective, £12.99, Amazon – buy here
- Quay Australia Jezabell round sunglasses in gold/smoke, £40, ASOS – buy here<
- Carrera CHAMPION Aviator Sunglasses, £85, Amazon – buy here
- Throw 'Em Shade Cat-Eye Shades, £5, Nasty Gal – buy here
All above prices are accurate at the time of publication.
Topshop unveils new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Fearne Cotton launches Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
Vans launch Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article