Teen charged with raping Missouri woman was wearing ankle monitor: cops

More On:


‘So I raped you’: Disturbing Facebook message renews fight for justice

Elizabeth Smart opens up about her sex life after traumatic ordeal

Shea touts overall drop in serious subway crime — despite rise in murders and assaults

Ex-Border Patrol agent identified as serial ‘East Valley Rapist’: cops

A 15-year-old boy allegedly kidnapped, raped and robbed a Missouri woman at gunpoint — while wearing a GPS-enabled ankle monitor, police said.

Antoine Dillon was charged Tuesday in the savage random attack in September, St. Louis County police said in a statement Wednesday.

The teen allegedly approached the victim on Sept. 29 as she was going into her St. Louis County home, forced her into a car and directed her to drive.

He then raped her and forced her to perform oral sex at gunpoint, according to court documents obtained Tuesday by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Dillon also allegedly ordered the woman to make a $500 bank withdrawal and hand over the money.

“The victim’s allegations are fully corroborated by the fact that defendant was wearing a monitoring bracelet which puts the defendant at the locations described by the victim,” police said.

It was not immediately clear why the teen was wearing an ankle monitor at the time of the alleged attack, a St. Louis County police spokeswoman told The Post on Wednesday.

A spokesman from the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office declined to discuss the case, referring The Post to Tuesday’s charging documents.

DNA testing also backed up the woman’s accusations against Dillon, who police said had a personal item belonging to her when he was arrested Monday.

“The defendant was interviewed and admitted to consensual sexual contact with the victim,” St. Louis County police said.

Dillon was charged Tuesday as an adult in St. Louis County Circuit Court.

He remains in custody at the St. Louis County Justice Center on $200,000 cash-only bond.

A bond hearing for Dillon has been scheduled for May 26, spokesman Chris King said.

“We have no further comment on this case other than the reminder that the individual is presumed innocent until proven guilty,” King told The Post in an email.

Court records did not list an attorney for Dillon, the Post-Dispatch reported.

Share this article:

Source: Read Full Article