A PRESS conference on Gabby Petito's cause of death ruling will be held on Tuesday, as the search for her fiancé Brian Laundrie continues.
The Teton County Coroner will hold the press conference on the 22-year-old vlogger's autopsy's findings tomorrow at 2.30PM EST.
Dr. Brent Blue will host the conference via zoom, as reported by WFLA.
Gabby's body was found in a Wyoming national park on September 19, days after her family reported her missing.
The manner of her death was ruled a homicide though a cause of death has not yet been confirmed, pending the release of an autopsy report.
The final autopsy report should include Gabby's time and cause of death.
Dog the Bounty Hunter previously speculated as to why the findings in Gabby's autopsy had not been revealed.
In an exclusive interview with The Sun, Dog said: "I have never seen the findings of an autopsy to take this long to announce."
The FBI launched a million dollar search for 23-year-old Brian after he vanished from his family home in North Port, Florida just days before Gabby was found dead.
Read our Gabby Petito live blog for the very latest news and updates…
Brian's parents reported him missing on September 17 after they claimed he told them he was going for a hike in the Carlton Reserve.
The Laundrie family has drawn some scrutiny after appearing to change the timeline of events they originally shared with police.
The couple had been weeks into a cross country trip when Brian returned home to his parent's house without Gabby on September 1.
Brian is considered a person of interest in Gabby's death but has yet to officially be named a suspect.
When asked whether authorities think Laundrie is still alive, North Port officer and spokesperson Josh Taylor said: "It's possible, I would certainly think that it would not surprise me if he is, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s not.
"I guess if we had to put odds on it I would say [50-50] is pretty close."
Gabby Petito timeline
Gabby Petito, 22, was last seen on August 24, leaving a hotel in Utah. Here is a timeline of Gabby Petito’s disappearance:
- June 2021 – Gabby Petito and her fiancé Brian Laundrie set off on a cross-country trip across the US.
- July 4 – Gabby posts photos of herself barefoot in Gove County, Kansas.
- July 8 – Gabby posts photos of herself at the Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado.
- July 18 – Gabby and Brian post photos of themselves at Utah's Zion National Park.
- August 12 – Body camera footage was released in September showing an encounter Brian and Gabby had with police in Utah. Police confirmed that no significant injuries were reported.
- August 19 – Gabby and Brian post a video on their YouTube channel chronicling their trip.
- August 24 – Gabby is spotted leaving a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- August 25 – Gabby Facetimes her mom, Nichole Schmidt, for the final time. In a later police report, Schmidt said her conversations with her daughter revealed "more and more tension" between her and Brian.
- August 25 – Gabby also posts her last Instagram. No location is given.
- August 27 – Gabby is seen for what's believed to be the final time. Witnesses claim they saw Brian in an explosive argument with staff at a restaurant in Jackson Hole, leaving Gabby in tears.
- August 27 – Four hours later, travel bloggers driving through Grand Teton National Park drive past the couple's van "abandoned" on a dirt road.
- September 1 – Brian returns home to Florida without Gabby.
- September 11 – Gabby's parents report her missing to Suffolk County police.
- September 14 – Brian's family issues a statement saying he has retained an attorney and will not be cooperating with investigators.
- September 14 – Brian is allegedly last seen by his family. He reportedly told them he was going hiking in Cartlon Reserve but failed to return.
- September 15 – Florida's North Port police announce Brian is a person of interest in the case. He is not charged with any crime.
- September 16 – Utah police release body camera footage of the police encounter with Brian and Gabby.
- September 17 – Brian's parents say they have not seen their son in a couple of days and report him missing.
- September 18 – Police announce they were searching Carlton Reserve in Florida for Brian. Police announce they have not found anything.
- September 19 – Authorities in Wyoming say they found a body in Grand Teton National Park. The FBI announces the body was believed to be Gabby's but a full forensic identification needs to be completed first to confirm.
- September 20 – Police execute a search warrant on Laundrie's home, seizing his silver Mustang and a hard drive that may contain "evidence relevant to proving that a felony has been committed."
- September 21 – Officials announce they will be conducting an autopsy on the remains found in Wyoming to confirm whether or not they belong to Gabby. Police also resumed their search for Laundrie, this time on the Venice side of Carlton Reserve.
- September 21 – The FBI announced the body found in Wyoming was identified as Gabby's. The cause of death was not yet revealed.
- September 21 – The Teton County Coroner's office said Gabby's official cause of death was still pending but the initial manner of death is homicide.
- September 22 – Police continue to scour Carlton Reserve for a trace of Laundrie but yield no leads. A specialist dive team is called in to assist with the hunt.
- September 23 – Officials announced a federal arrest warrant for Brian was issued.
- September 26 – Gabby's funeral was held on Long Island, New York.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article