STRICTLY star Anton Du Beke has given a positive update on his son George's health after the three-year-old was rushed to hospital.
The 53-year-old dancer revealed last week that his lad, had to undergo emergency surgery.
Anton shared an update on how his son is doing on Instagram, as he told his fans: "Morning my loves! Thank you all so much for your kind messages about George. Delighted to say all’s well and he’s in fine fettle!"
The 2004 Strictly winner is the father of three-year-old twins George and Henrietta, who were born in March 2017.
He also gave fans an update on the dance classes he has been doing online, as his Friday session was cancelled due to George being in hospital.
The pro dancer said: "Apologies for the class cancellations last week – let’s get back on track this week starting with our new Choreo session for Monday morning."
He also gave a huge thank you to the staff who looked after his baby boy in hospital, tweeting: "A huge thank you to all the brilliant @NHS Doctors & Nurses for looking after us – you’re all simply amazing. Anton XX."
The reason why George needed an emergency operation is still unknown.
Anton's wife Hannah Summers welcomed twins George and Henriette in 2017 after having IVF treatment.
They arrived a week early, and Anton announced the news in a sweet Instagram post.
The delighted star wrote alongside the picture: "Oh my! The little dancing feet have arrived. Mum and twins are perfect and dad is ridiculously excited!"
Anton and Hannah, who met at a golf club, had wanted to start a family for a long time.
When the pregnancy was announced, a source told The Sun: “Anton and Hannah are very happy together, and they decided some time ago that they were both ready to have children.
“Hannah didn’t fall pregnant quite as quickly as they would have liked and it was a source of worry for them for a while.
“Eventually they decided they wanted to try IVF treatment and they are delighted it has worked."
Source: Read Full Article