We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Ozark is on Netflix now and fans are already looking forward to season four. The series stars Jason Bateman as Marty Byrde, who moved his family to The Ozarks after getting involved with a dangerous drug cartel. The show has a huge following and there are plenty of die-hard fans, but how well do you know Ozark?
Ozark quiz questions
1) Who was thrown off a balcony as a warning to Wendy in the first season?
2) What did Wyatt do to get Charlotte into trouble when the family first moved to The Ozarks?
3) What causes Ben Davis to get fired from his job as a stand-in teacher?
4) How long does Buddy say he has left to live?
5) What is the name of the strip club Marty visits in season one?
6) What does Jonah use as targets to practice his shooting?
7) How much money does Del order Marty to launder at the beginning of the series?
8) What drug does Darlene spike heroine with in season two?
9) What are the final words Navarro says to Wendy and Marty at the end of season three?
10) How did Jonah clean $5,000 of cartel money?
11) What does Charlotte buy Jonah, which he later uses for surveillance?
12) Where is the Lake of the Ozarks?
13) Which cast member also directed episodes of the series?
14) Where is cartel lawyer Helen Pierce from?
15) What does Darlene take from Marty in order to keep his family from harm?
Ozark cast: What can you see the stars of Ozark in next? [INSIGHT]
Ozark season 4 final scene: Will flash-forward reveal Byrdes’ death? [THEORY]
Ozark season 3 explained: What happened to Erin Pierce at the end? [EXPLAINER]
Ozark quiz answers
1) Gary Silverberg
2) Stole a boat
3) Threw his students’ mobile phones into a wood chipper/ assaulted a school member of staff
4) 12 to 18 months
5) Lickety Splitz
6) Beer bottles
9) ‘Today is the beginning’
10) Via his high school homework service
11) A drone
13) Jason Bateman
15) Baby Zeke
Ozark is available to watch on Netflix now
Source: Read Full Article