There’s more drama ahead for fans of Coronation Street, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks, as next week’s offerings of the four aforementioned soaps promise to be unmissable.
Sean Tully (Antony Cotton) and Billy Mayhew (Daniel Brocklebank) report Todd Grimshaw (Gareth Pierce) as a missing person in Coronation Street, and later they discover a dead body has been found in the canal.
EastEnders has not one, but two very special editions of Secrets From The Square on offer, with Linda Henry and Luisa Bradshaw-White — aka Shirley and Tina Carter — joining Stacey Dooley, before Lorraine Stanley, Jessica Plummer and Toby-Alexander Smith — aka Karen Taylor, Chantelle and Gray Atkins — take centre stage in the second episode.
Victoria Barton (Isabel Hodgins) receives word that matriarch Annie (Sheila Mercier) has died in Emmerdale, while Hollyoaks is taking viewers back to 2016 to revisit its spectacular Spooktacular in [email protected]
1. Alya hears from Yasmeen, who reveals that her heart operation was a success.
2. Alya confronts Geoff and inform him that Yasmeen will be fighting fit to take him down.
3. Johnny returns from France and does his best to try and win Jenny round.
4. Billy and Sean report Todd as a missing person. Despite Billy’s reservations, Sean trawls through the missing persons’ database. He’s not prepared, as he learns that a man’s body was found in the river yesterday.
5. Debbie Webster returns and clashes with Abi.
6. Secrets From The Square #1: Linda Henry and Luisa Bradshaw-White — aka Shirley and Tina Carter — give an incredibly rare interview, and spill the beans on their time on the Square. They will also revisit some iconic moments featuring their characters, all the while revealing some of their best behind the scenes stories.
7. Secrets From The Square #2: Jessica Plummer, Toby-Alexander Smith and Lorraine Stanley – aka Chantelle and Gray Atkins, and Karen Taylor — jin Stacey Dooley. The trio will relive their character’s biggest moments, share their best backstage stories and reveal even more of EastEnders’ best kept secrets.
8. 2008: The next four episodes from the year in question.
9. Nate comes face-to-face with Belle and reveals that Jamie attempted to bribe him into keeping quiet — and it’s safe to say that Belle is fuming.
10. With Jamie having seemingly exhausted all of his options, he tells Belle that it’s now up to her to talk Nate round.
11. Victoria is devastated as she learns Annie has died.
12. Vinny reveals that he’s got a crush on Liv, and Paul’s interest is piqued, and he plots to use this discovery to his advantage in his efforts to win Mandy back, setting in motion a dinner date for Vinny and Liv. Liv cancels, and Mandy is furious. The meal which Paul prepared doesn’t go to waste, however, as both he and Mandy share it.
13. It’s 2016 and the Halloween Spooktacular has arrived in Hollyoaks with a full-sized maze and ferris-wheel, all arranged by Jude Cunningham.
14. Mercedes and Joe are on the ferris-wheel, but when jealous Joanne sees the ‘will you marry me?’ banner on the ground beneath them, she distracts the operator and grinds the ride to a halt.
15. In the maze, Sienna and Nico come face to face, leaving Sienna unnerved by her daughter. Meanwhile, Cameron finds out that Nico is in there. He sets fire to the maze, unaware Sienna is in there too.
Coronation Street airs Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30pm on ITV. EastEnders: Secrets From the Square airs Mondays 8pm on BBC One, while iconic episodes air Tuesdays at 7:30pm. Emmerdale airs Monday Wednesday and Friday at 7pm on ITV. [email protected] airs Monday-Friday at 7pm on E4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article