KHLOE Kardashian's relationship with Tristan Thompson has been in the spotlight since 2016.
Through scandals, baby news, and co-parenting their daughter True, the romance between Khloe and NBA star Tristan has experienced several ups and downs.
Are Khloe and Tristan back together?
The pair were first rumored to be seeing each other in September 2016, when they were both spotted leaving Bootsy Bellows nightclub in Los Angeles within minutes of each other.
Shortly after, the two confirmed a relationship, but in February 2019, it was reported that Khloe had split from Tristan after he cheated on her with Kylie's best friend Jordyn Woods.
Khloe was shocked to find out that Jordyn, who the Kardashians consider "family," had "made out" with her boyfriend of two years at a house party, insiders said at the time.
Onlookers reportedly saw them cuddling and being intimate at a party and this was allegedly the final straw for Khloe, resulting in an end to their relationship.
However, it wasn't the first time Tristan had been caught in a tryst with another woman.
In April 2018, according to US reports, Tristan was spotted "kissing" a woman in nightclub footage.
Sources reportedly identified the mystery brunette as the New York strip bar worker and Instagram model Lani Blair.
That same month, the news was quickly followed by reports from TMZ that Tristan had returned to his hotel room in NYC on that same Saturday night with another woman.
MORE FROM CELEBRITY RELATIONSHIPS
hips don't lie
Find out how many kids Shakira and Gerard Pique have
hips don't lie
Beaming Shakira cheers on son at baseball as Pique keeps distance in stands
Teen Mom Farrah Abraham exposes her ex's d**k pic & tells him to 'get help'
Chelsea star Jorginho cosies up to girlfriend Catherine Harding on holiday
During the first episode of Hulu's new reality show The Kardashians, Khloe opened up about their relationship and revealed that they are not together.
"Tristan and I currently are not exactly together. He's one of my best friends. I see Tristan a couple times a week," the reality star said, via ET.
"He's a really hands-on dad. Me and Tristan don't have tension. …I know if Tristan had his way, I guess, then we would completely be together. I just need a little breathing room and time to think."
Then, in the June 9 episode, fans discovered how the Kardashians found out about Tristan's paternity lawsuit from Maralee Nichols.
Previously, he confirmed that he fathered a baby with Maralee and apologized to Khloe on Instagram.
"You don't deserve the way I've treated you over the years," he said in January 2022, via Entertainment Weekly.
"My actions certainly have not lined up with the way I view you. I have the utmost respect and love for you. Regardless of what you may think. Again, I am so incredibly sorry."
What is Khloe and Tristan's relationship timeline?
Because their romance has been back and forth, we broke it down into a timeline:
- On Halloween 2016 the pair were more open with their budding relationship and put on a display on social media when they partied together.
- They officially confirmed their relationship shortly after Khloe's divorce from husband Lamar Odom had finally been settled at the end of 2016.
- She confirmed her pregnancy with Tristan's child in 2017.
- And on April 12, 2018, she gave birth to a baby girl with Tristan by her side.
- On April 16, 2018, Khloe revealed she had called her baby True.
- On May 10, 2018, Tristan talked about his baby daughter for the first time.
- On February 21, 2019, it was reported that they had split up after he "made out" with Jordyn Wood.
- In October 2020, Khloe revealed on Keeping Up With the Kardashians that she had coronavirus and Tristan was caring for True while she was recovering.
- On March 13, 2021, Khloe shared a picture of her, Tristan, and True on Instagram wishing him a happy birthday, insisting that "they came out even stronger" than they were before their cheating scandal.
- On June 18, 2021, Tristan allegedly gets caught entering a room with three women at a Bel Air birthday party, to which he implied denying after rumors surfaced on the internet.
- On August 29, 2021, Tristan and Khloe attended the 35th birthday bash for Savannah Brinson together.
- On September 13, 2021, Tristan posts a photo amid rumors Khloe Kardashian was named "too C-List" for the Met Gala, captioning it "More love, less hate" and holding an 818 tequila bottle, Kendall Jenner's brand.
- On October 6, 2021, a source shares that Tristan is allegedly "begging" for Khloe to take him back.
- On October 26, 2021, Tristan posts a photo of his kids, True and Prince, and Khloe comments.
- On December 3, 2021, rumors swirl that Tristan is expecting a third child with trainer Maralee Nichols.
- On December 3, 2021, Maralee Nichols filed a lawsuit against Tristan Thompson for pregnancy-related fees and child support, before her child is born
- In January 2022, Tristan confirmed he fathered a child with Maralee and apologized to Khloe on Instagram
- On April 14, 2022, Khloe confirmed they are not together during the first episode of The Kardashians
What did Maralee say about her relationship with Tristan?
In December 2021, a judge dismissed the paternity suit that Tristan filed against Maralee in a Houston court.
She later opened up about their relationship in an interview with E! News.
"Over the past couple of weeks, many inaccurate and false stories have been circulated about me. I have not at any point released—nor have I directed anyone else to release—any information regarding Tristan Thompson or any litigation involving him," she said.
"I have never spoken to any media outlet, nor have I leaked any information to anyone at any time. I am providing this statement because I feel I must defend my character.
"I have seen fake stories, unflattering photos of me, people using photos that are not even me, stating an incorrect occupation and age," she continued.
"There have been multiple fake Instagram posts claiming to be me, making false statements and attaching stock photos of a sonogram and a child (neither mine)."
Maralee then went on to tell the truth about her life.
"These are the facts: I have lived in California since 2019. I am not a personal trainer. I have not worked as a personal trainer for four years; I do fitness modeling. I was never a personal trainer for Tristan.
"He told me he was single and co-parenting. I would never have gotten involved with Tristan if I thought he was in a relationship," she added.
Maralee welcomed her son in December 2021.
In March 2022, she then filed court documents seeking $47,000 a month in child support, citing Tristan's “lavish celebrity lifestyle” in her paperwork, according to Radar.
Source: Read Full Article