BELOVED pet dog Hurley will be the main bone of contention in Ant's divorce settlement.
The chocolate Labrador is so close to the I’m A Celebrity presenter that he even gained special dispensation for him to visit while in rehab last year.
Ant, 42, credited the pooch with helping him tackle his drink and drug addictions.
Make-up artist Lisa, 41, is equally smitten and fills her Instagram with snaps of Hurley, who she describes as 'her baby boy'.
The five-year-old pet was the couple's first dog when he arrived in 2013 at a time when they were said to be trying for a child.
Ant would receive birthday cards with Hurley's paw print when filming away for I'm A Celebrity in Australia.
Hurley was allowed into the Priory last year to see Ant in rehab, when he was not even allowed to see his family.
He brought Hurley to Britain's Got Talent auditions at the London Palladium in February during 'bring your dog to workday'.
But since their split in January, Ant and Lisa each have custody of Hurley for one week at a time.
But pals say the weekly handovers have been increasingly difficult and shared custody will be one of the key factors of their divorce.
most read in tv and showbiz
- GOT a celeb story? RING us on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
TV star’s troubled timeline
- 2014: An unsuccessful operation leaves Ant in agony and triggers painkiller addiction.
- 18 June 2017: Ant checks into rehab.
- August: Ant reveals his addiction and comes home from rehab.
- 13 January 2018: Ant announces he and Lisa are to divorce.
- 18 March: He crashes car and is arrested for drink-driving.
- 19 March: Ant returns to rehab and announces break from TV.
- 16 April: Ant fined £86,000 for drink-driving
- 28 April: He leaves rehab again after month of “intensive treatment”
- 17 June: The Sun on Sunday reveals Ant has new lover Anne-Marie.
- 24 August: They are seen together in Florence.
- 16 October: Ant and Lisa are granted a decree nisi by court.
Source: Read Full Article