Ant and Dec reveal when Saturday Night Takeaway will be returning in exciting announcement

ANT and Dec have revealed when Saturday Night Takeaway will be returning to our screens.

The popular telly duo appeared on today's Lorraine to promote their brand new gameshow Limitless.


During their chat with host Lorraine Kelly, the Geordie pair said Takeway will screen in February once Limitless has come to an end.

Limitless, the duo's first gameshow in a decade, is unique in that there is no cap on the jackpot. Players keep accumulating cash as long as they stay in the game, which could be worrying for ITV's budget.

Ant and Dec have taken the game on themselves in a practice run and managed to build up £1.2million before being eliminated.

Explaining the idea behind the show, Dec previously said: “We try to play with all those things that have always been done, like having a jackpot, like the question master knowing the questions, and all of that.

Most read in News TV

DINING OUT

Come Dine With Me whisk guy finally set to make a fortune 10 years on

RY-DING THE STORM

Rylan Clark plays down video of him 'asking for gear' with cheeky tweet

GLOBE-TROT

Strictly's Nadiya Bychkova and Kai Widdrington plan romantic Valentine's getaway

EMPTY SEATS

BGT warm-up act had to BEG crowd to stay as show struggles to fill up audience

“And just say, ‘How do we change it? And how do we do it differently?’ So it’s kind of unlike anything else.”

And in a nod to the relentless rise of catch-up TV, Ant added: “I don’t feel that much under pressure in terms of [viewing] figures any more because, you know, the landscape’s changed on that.

“I really feel like the pressure was at the filming stage to get it right and to make the right show.”

read more on the sun





    Source: Read Full Article