GET your code collecting fingers ready!
Sun readers could snag two FREE tickets to Thorpe Park Resort this summer worth over £100.
Plus, readers who collect with Sun Savers will get early access to booking, the best availability and can also pick the date they go.
You could be riding iconic rides such as: Stealth, Nemesis Inferno and Zodiac.
The offer kicked off in your Sun paper on Saturday, May 11 – so get collecting NOW.
How do I get my FREE Thorpe Park Resort Tickets?
Simply collect NINE Sun Savers codes or TEN tokens from those printed daily inside The Sun between Saturday, May 11 and Tuesday, May 28.
If you're collecting Sun Savers codes, you can enter them in the app or online at sunsavers.co.uk.
And it pays to be a Sun Saver – if you enter in this way, you get early access to booking, the best availability and your choice of date.
Savers can unlock early booking from Sunday, May 19.
Meanwhile, those entering via tokens will be required to pick their preferred date bands from the booking form found online and the 4-page pullout found in The Sun on Saturday, May 11.
Physical tickets will then be allocated randomly for one specific date from their chosen date bands, on a first come, first served basis (subject to availability).
This is a much longer booking process – so you can see why it makes sense to be a Sun Saver!
ENTER YOUR CODES HERE!
What is Sun Savers?
Sun Savers is our amazing rewards club and home of Britain’s brightest competitions, offers and exclusive deals — as well as saving you hundreds of pounds a year.
To register, download the Sun Savers app or go online at sunsavers.co.uk.
You can get free cash just by buying your No.1 paper. Pick up The Sun daily to collect Sun Savers codes and once you have 28 we will give you £5 cash.
And for those of you collecting Sun Savers codes for Thorpe Park Resort, your codes count towards your 28 – so you'll be on your way to getting that free fiver!
Get the most out of Superdays with Sun Savers!
SUN SAVERS is the best way to get a FREE fiver in cash – and so much more!
- FANCY some free tickets to popular attractions in the UK?
- Or exclusive access to competitions where you can win big cash prizes?
- Join Sun Savers today! We’ll even throw in a free fiver!
SIGN UP OR ENTER YOUR CODES HERE!
When can I book my visit for my two FREE tickets to Thorpe Park Resort?
Joining Sun Savers is the fastest way to get first dibs on best dates for your two free tickets to Thorpe Park Resort.
These are the 2019 dates you can book your Superdays visit:
- 20 May – 15 Jun
- 16 Jun – 29 Jun
- 30 Jun – 13 Jul
- 14 Jul – 27 Jul
- 28 Jul – 10 Aug (Sun Savers only)
- 11 Aug – 24 Aug (Sun Savers only)
- 25 Aug – 7 Sep
- 8 Sep – 27 Sep
Tickets are subject to availability and weekends go fast so make sure you book early!
All Sun Savers applications are subject to a £2 booking fee to pick your dates.
How will I receive my two free tickets?
For Sun Savers, tickets are ready instantly as e-tickets once successfully booked. For postal applications tickets are sent out within 28 days of receipt of your application.
Please do not contact the park or attraction directly regarding ticket queries as they will be unable to help.
ENTER YOUR CODES HERE!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to residents in England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
2. Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
3. Application for your two free tickets is via one of two methods:
a. Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) – you must collect NINE unique Sun Savers codes by purchase of The Sun between Saturday, May 11 – Tuesday, May 28, 2019. Once you have entered nine unique codes you will be directed to book a specific date to visit the attraction. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
b. Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect TEN differently numbered tokens by purchase of The Sun between Saturday, May 11 – Tuesday, May 28, 2019 and complete the in-paper booking form. For postal applications you must select FOUR date bands in order of preference and submit your application via post. Applications that do not include FOUR date band choices will not be processed. Applications that do not have FOUR date band choices written on the outer envelope will be processed last. If your completed application is
successful, your tickets will be allocated for one specific day and date from a date band on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to exchange your tickets or use them on any other day under any circumstance. Tickets will be allocated in phases.
4. Tickets are available to visit the attraction between Monday, May 20, 2019 and Saturday, September 27, 2019 excluding the following dates: May, 21, 22; September 17, 18; September, 24, 25. Dates between Sunday, July 28 – Saturday, August 24 are for Sun Savers applications ONLY and not available for postal applications.
5. Tickets are subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during school holidays which have more limited availability.
6. Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to Thorpe Park Resort (the “Attraction”) on the allocated date/period.
7. All Sun Savers applications are subject to £2.00 booking fee and will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of your tickets.
8. The closing date for applications is strictly Monday, June 10, 2019. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
9. In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
10. Please allow 28 days after the closing date for your tickets to arrive. For any general queries about your application please email [email protected] or use Live Chat.
11. No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
12. The Promoter and Thorpe Park Resort cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
13. Photocopies are not accepted.
14. Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
15. Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle Thorpe Park Resort or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
16. Tickets must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator at the attraction. E-tickets may be shown via a mobile device.
17. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the attraction.
18. The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
19. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
20. Adults are aged 12 years and above. Children are aged 3-11 years. Children two years and under are admitted free of charge. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
21. Tickets are subject to Thorpe Park Resort terms and conditions (found at thorpepark.com/terms-conditions) as applicable. For general information about the attraction and opening hours, please visit thorpepark.com
22. Thorpe Park Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons including overcapacity.
23. Please note car parking charges apply at attractions which are not included with free tickets.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
26. The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the“Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
Source: Read Full Article