FINALLY it's April 12, the day that self-catered accommodation is reopening for one household to enjoy a holiday together.
Tens of thousands of Brits have booked holidays for this month, after but there are still some deals to be had at holiday parks in England.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
We've found breaks for April, now that one-household can go on holiday together, but if you want to wait to go away with friends or family, we've also found breaks from May 17, when group holidays will resume.
This can only be for two households, with no limit on people, or the rule of six from more than two households.
Some of the best deals are:
- Haven Norfolk last minute breaks from £69 per stay
- Haven Somerset last minute breaks from £149 per stay
- Haven Blackpool last minute breaks from £185 per stay
- Haven Dorset last minute breaks from £218 per stay
- Park Holidays last minute April 3-night breaks from £99 per stay
- Park Holidays May 3-night breaks from £138 per stay
- Pontins May 3-night breaks from £69 per stay
- Park Leisure Holidays last minute April breaks from £289 per stay
- Park Leisure Holidays May half term breaks from £209 per stay
- Park Dean Resorts spring short breaks from £99 per stay
- Center Parcs last minute April & May breaks from £299 per stay
- Butlins May half term breaks from £333 per stay
- John Fowler Holidays last minute April breaks from £99 per stay
- John Fowler Holidays May half term breaks from £259 per stay
- Away Resorts last minute April/May breaks from £172 per stay
- Shorefield last minute April breaks from £356 per stay
- Shorefield May breaks from £242 per stay
The deals are in holiday parks across the UK, including big names like Haven, Center Parcs and Butlins.
The lowest price breaks are with Haven and Pontins, both from £69 per stay.
Many holiday parks have already sold out popular weeks, as Brits have planned their summer and autumn staycations early and many people moved their holidays from 2020 as a result of the pandemic.
The south-west of England is in particularly high demand, suggesting that Cornwall and Devon are once again high on the staycation priority list.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article