FROM next week, quarantine rules will be lifted for kids and double vaxxed adults heading to amber list holiday destinations.
It means that more than 100 destinations have effectively become 'green' for the fully vaccinated.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Fully vaccinated Brits and children under 18 will be able to enjoy holidays to amber list countries this summer.
From July 19, they will be able to travel to countries on the amber list and avoid quarantine on their return to England, as well as being able to drop the second PCR test on day 8.
France, Spain, Portugal and Greece are among the countries on the amber list at the moment.
The Balearic Islands, which include Ibiza Majorca and Menorca, are also back on the amber list, having been added to the green list only two weeks ago.
We've found some of the best deals to amber countries at the moment:
- Jet2 Holidays – find here
Corfu July 7-nights from £281pp
Lanzarote July 7-nights from £299pp
Tenerife August 7-nights from £322pp
- Jet2 Holidays all-inclusive holidays – find here
Lanzarote from £455pp
Menorca from £499pp
Majorca from £549pp
- BA Holidays – find here
Cyprus Holidays from £395pp
Malaga, Costa del Sol from £327pp
Malta Holidays from £306pp
Barbados Holidays from £599pp
Cancun, Mexico Holidays from £682pp
Nice, France Holidays from £192pp
- Thomas Cook Greece Holidays from £154pp
- Thomas Cook Malta Holidays from £169pp
- Thomas Cook Portugal Holidays from £187pp
- Thomas Cook Spain Holidays from £236pp
- Thomas Cook Balearic Islands from £156pp
- Thomas Cook Canary Islands Holidays from £257pp
- TUI holidays to amber list from £227pp. Use code SUMMER to save £100 per booking on holidays leaving before August 31. T&Cs apply.
- Virgin Holidays – find here
Barbados Holidays from £709pp
Antigua Holidays from £688pp
Orlando Holidays from £655pp
Las Vegas Holidays from £580pp
The news that double-jabbed Brits can travel quarantine-free to over 100 countries caused a stampede in bookings as sun-thirsty Brits scramble to get away from 'Freedom Day.'
Before the announcement, quarantine free travel was only allowed to a handful of green list countries.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
- TUI sale on green list summer holidays has up to £100 off
- Best water park hotels in amber list Spain
- Where's hot in December? The best holiday deals this winter
- Best holiday deals to green list countries including Ibiza, Majorca and Malta
- Disneyland Paris launches summer 2022 stays
- Family hotels in the green list Balearics
But now, 100 plus destinations have effectively become 'green' for the fully vaccinated.
Unvaccinated adults travelling to England from amber list countries have to quarantine for 10 days at home and will need a pre-arrival Covid test, as well as tests on day two and day eight of quarantine.
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article