HOT TUBS instantly add a touch of luxury to any break, but you don't have to splash the cash to enjoy one.
Across the UK there are properties to rent that come with private hot tubs, so you can staycation in style when travel restrictions start to lift.
After months of cancelled plans and the disappointment of postponed holidays, the prospect of a summer staycation is a very welcome one.
Whether you're planning a break with your other half or with the kids, there are lots to choose from, some which have amazing views.
We've found the best of them, starting from just £48 per night.
Some of the best deals are:
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
- John Fowler hot-tub lodges in St Ives or Somerset from £259 per stay
- Shorefield four-night hot tub breaks from £643 per stay
- Away Resorts two-night hot tub breaks from £465 per stay
- Forest Holidays three-night lodge stays with hot tubs from £815
- Snaptrip three-night hot tub breaks from £288
- Sykes Cottages three-night hot tub breaks from £288 per stay
- VRBO hot tub breaks from £275 per stay
- Coolstays hot tub breaks from £500 per week or £80 per night
- Park Dean Holiday Park Hot-tub three-night breaks from £559 per stay
- Hot Tub Hideaways hot tub breaks in Sussex from £48 per night
- Quirky Accomm hot tub breaks in the south-west from £69 per night
Properties range from cosy lodges in the forest to cottages by the seaside.
Some of the cheapest deals are for Hot Tub Hideaways, who have breaks from £48 a night and John Fowler who have stays from £259.
Despite Brits rushing to book staycations, there's still some availability throughout the summer months.
Self-catered holidays are welcoming guests back again from April 12, which includes sites such as caravan parks, but only with one household sharing a property.
From May 17, groups of up to six people from different households or unlimited numbers of people from two households can share a holiday let together.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article