COACH TRIPS may not immediately spring to mind for a family holiday, but they are a great option for a more relaxed trip across the UK.
The pre-planned nature of a coach trip means that you can sit back and relax while visiting a number of attractions.
There are coach trips to top family attractions across the UK, including theme parks like Alton Towers and Drayton Manor and special attractions like the Harry Potter Studio Tour and The Polar Express.
Families are spoilt for choice when it comes to coach trips this year.
Harry Potter fans will be able to step inside the Great Hall, visit the Gryffindor Common Room and Hagrid’s Hut on a Studio Tour.
For chocolate lovers, there's Cadbury World, for animal fans, there's Chester Zoo or Flamingoland, and younger kids will love the likes of Legoland Windsor and Thomasland.
Some of the best deals are:
- Alton Towers & Chester Zoo – from £199pp
- Alton Towers Spectacular – from £119pp
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach & Knowsley Safari Park – from £129pp
- Cadbury World & Safari Adventure – from £99pp
- Cbeebies Land & Big Fun Adventure – from £119pp
- Chester Zoo & Blackpool Tower – from £119pp
- Chester Zoo, Gulliver's World & Blackpool Tower – from £199pp
- Flamingo Land & The Wildlife Adventure – from £149pp
- Harry Potter Studio Tour & London – from £149pp
- Hatton Adventure World & Twycross Zoo – from £119pp
- KidZania & London Zoo – from £169pp
- Legoland Spectacular – from £129pp
- London & Legoland Spectacular – from £179pp
- The Polar Express & Festive York – from £129pp
- Thomas Land, Drayton Manor & Twycross Zoo – from £119pp
Trips range from two-day weekends to five-day specials.
Those booked with National Holidays get coach travel included, entrance into your chosen attraction (or attractions) with an overnight stay in a hotel.
Many of the 2021 family breaks only require a £50pp deposit.
The trips depart from North England and the Midlands.
Though all non-essential travel is currently banned due to the UK lockdown, you can still book a holiday for later in the year, when restrictions will hopefully have lifted.
If you fancy staying in the UK, holiday parks are also offering huge bargains – some of which start from £3pp a night – and there are cheap deals in the UK's warmest places.
There are cheap quirky homes to rent, Bridgerton-inspired stays, and we've found the best kid-friendly beaches.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article