TOTTENHAM host Wolfsberger in the second leg of their Europa League last-32 tie on Wednesday.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 15/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim Paddy Power's risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the Tottenham vs Wolfsberger match before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
Tottenham vs Wolfsberger odds – Paddy Power
Tottenham – 1/4
Draw – 9/2
Wolfsberger – 17/2
Harry Kane – 2/1
Son Heung-Min – 5/2
Carlos Vinicius – 3/1
Gareth Bale – 16/5
Lucas Moura – 5/1
Dele Alli – 5/1
Over 3.5 goals – 6/5
Under 3.5 goals – 6/10
- Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on Tottenham vs Wolfsberger – CLAIM HERE*
Tottenham have all-but secured progression to the last 16 thanks to last week's 4-1 thrashing in Budapest.
Harry Kane was absent but that didn't stop Spurs from knocking four past their Austrian opponents with Son Heung-Min, Gareth Bale, Lucas Moura and Carlos Vinicius all on the scoresheet.
Spurs are struggling on the domestic scene but the Europa League offers Jose Mourinho a chance to relieve the pressure.
And the Portuguese tactician will take full advantage of that having already committed to fielding a string starting XI.
And that starting XI should include winger Gareth Bale.
15/1 Bet Builder special
Tottenham vs Wolfsberger
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Gareth Bale to score first
- Over 3.5 goals scored
- Both teams to score
- Tottenham to win
All FOUR selections combined create odds of 15/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
The Welshman scored and provided an assist in last week's clash and is available at 16/5 to open the scoring at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win a massive £84.
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy using your risk free punt on something a little bigger, then you can back our four-fold bet builder at odds of 15.55/1!
Our selections are: Gareth Bale to score first, over 3.5 goals scored, both teams to score, Tottenham to win
£20 on that will return £330.97 if it comes through.
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article