SCOTLAND take on Italy in their last Six Nations home match-up.
Defeat to Ireland ended the Scots' hopes of a first title since 1999 but they can still finish as high as second if they win their last two games.
Six Nations odds, betting offers and free bets
Italy, meanwhile, are already guaranteed a sixth straight wooden spoon as they once again attempt to secure a first Six Nations win since 2015.
What time does Scotland vs Italy kick off?
- Scotland's clash with Italy will get underway from 2.15pm on Saturday, March 20.
- The game will take place in Scotland at Murrayfield.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
- The sides last met in November when Scotland ran out 28-17 winners in the Autumn Nations Cup in Rome.
What TV channel is Scotland vs Italy on and can I live stream it?
- Scotland's final Six Nations game with Italy will be shown live on BBC One.
- The clash is available for live streaming from the BBC iPlayer, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Coverage of the game will begin from 1.45pm.
- DMAX is the Six Nations broadcaster in Italy.
Can I watch Scotland vs Italy for free?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on BBC One, so long as you have a TV licence.
- You can also catch the action on the BBC iPlayer.
Captain Stuart Hogg will represent Scotland at fly-half for the first time as Gregor Townsend makes seven changes to the side that lost to Ireland.
That move sees Sean Maitland move to full-back and Darcy Graham come in on the wing.
Zander Fagerson returns from suspension following his red card in Round Two against Wales.
Full-back Edoardo Padovani makes his first Six Nations start for Italy, one of four changes Franco Smith has made to his line-up.
He replaces Jacopo Trulla, who has been released to his club.
Federico Mori replaces Carlo Canna at inside-centre while Marco Riccioni and Federico Ruzza replace Giosue Zilocchi and David Sisi respectively in the pack.
- Scotland – 1/66
- Draw – 66/1
- Italy – 14/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article