REAL MADRID are up against Borussia Monchengladbach in their final Champions League group game.
Zinedine Zidan'e side have it tough, however, as they've already drawn 2-2 to the German side earlier in the campaign.
Real sit third in their group, behind both Gladbach and Shakhtar Donetsk.
If Los Blancos lose, they're out of the competition, and if they draw, they have to hope that Shakhtar lose to Inter Milan.
What time does Real Madrid vs Gladbach kick-off?
- Real Madrid's crunch Champions League game with the German side will kick-off at 8pm UK time on Wednesday, December 9.
- The clash will be played at the Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium in Madrid.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash.
What channel is Real Madrid vs Gladbach and can it be live streamed?
- Real Madrid vs Gladbach will be shown live on BT Sport, with coverage beginning just before kick-off.
- The action is available for live streaming on the BT Sport app.
- You can download the BT Sport app onto a mobile or tablet device.
How can I watch it for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Sergio Ramos should be back in action after recovering from a hamstring injury he sustained on international duty last month.
Eden Hazard, however, is still on the treatment table, as is Dani Carvajal and Lucas Vasquez.
Marco Asensio may also feature from the off for Zidane, who could also bring Martin Odegaard into the side.
Gladbach have Nico Elvedi and Tony Jantschke missing, which means Christoph Kramer could fill in at the back.
Real Madrid – 7/10
Draw – 11/4
Monchengladbach – 18/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article