REAL MADRID will hope to continue their winning streak against Getafe tonight.
Los Blancos are hoping to go four points clear of rivals Barcelona should they win this evening's game.
Getafe currently sit in fifth place, having recently extended their unbeaten record to four game with a win over Real Sociedad earlier in the week.
Although Getafe are the underdogs, their standing and unbeaten record will give them the much needed confidence to try and get a point or three.
When is Real Madrid v Getafe?
- Real Madrid will play Getafe tonight at 9pm BST which is 10pm local time
- Real will host the away side at Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is still undergoing reconstructions hence the need to play at another venue
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- Premier Sports 1 will be airing the game in the UK
- The subscription service is available to Sky TV customers for £5.99 a month
- For Sky Customers that 412 and for Virgin customers its channel 551
How can I watch it for free?
- Unfortunately it is a paid for, it was made free for the month of June but now that offer isn't available
- The network offers LaLiga TV plus Premier Sports 1 and 2 for £9.99 on both Sky and Virgin
What is the team news?
Zinedine Zidane has decided to leave Eden Hazard out of the matchday squad for the La Liga game.
There have been reports in Spain about how rival teams are going in hard on the Belgian internationals ankle and that may have played a part in his absence.
Hazard had ankle surgery in late February and missed a large chunk of the season, with Getafe being a very physical side his manager may be being cautious to bench him.
Luka Modric is set to return after missing the 1-o win at Espanyol.
Vinicus Junior could be playing in attack behind Isco and Karim Benzema.
For Getafe, Djene is back from suspension and will probably be resuming his place in defence.
Peter Etebo could start on the right-hand side of the midfield with Jorge Molina expecting to partner with Jaime Mata at the front.
- Madrid to win – 4/9
- Draw – 16/5
- Getafe to win – 13/2
- Over 2.5 goals in the game – 17/20
- Benzema to score 2 or more goals – 9/2
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article