PLAY poker with Sun Football for a chance to win a share of $5,500, this Friday.
Sun Football have teamed up with PokerStars for a tournament this Friday night – and you can join to be part of the fun.
When is our tournament and how to play?
The game starts on Friday 6 February at 8pm GMT and re-buys ($5.50) will be allowed for the first 90 minutes.
Sun Football will also be playing, and if you knock us out you’ll win yourself an extra $50.
To play with the Sun register for the tournament HERE* and then enter the game password Sunsport0602.
To join simply follow these steps
- Login/join here*
- Select all Games (ensure all filters are set to all)
- Search: Sun Sport PokerStars Special
- Use password: Sunsport0602
How to create PokerStars account
If you don’t already have a PokerStars account, simply sign up HERE* and you can claim £20 in free extra play.
In order to play, you must download the PokerStars app. This available to play on desktop or on mobile.
All you need to do is deposit £10 using the promo code ‘TWENTY’.
PokerStars will then credit your account with £20 worth of free play cash and tournament tokens.
Your extra play would be awarded as follows:
- Day 1: Ten $0.50 Spin & Go tickets
- Day 2: Five $1 Spin & Go tickets
- Day 3: Five $1 Spin & Go tickets
- Day 4: $5 cash credit
- Day 5: Five $1 Spin & Go tickets
- Day 6: $5 cash credit
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions: Offer available to players who have never made a real money deposit. Minimum deposit of £10. Use code TWENTY. Free play given as tournament tickets and cash, released over 6 days. Unused tickets subject to expiry. Restrictions may apply to bonus (excl. withdrawal of bonus winnings). Full terms apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article