CHELSEA will be looking to do with they did last season and beat Liverpool at Anfield when they face off today.
Both the Blues and the Reds have won their opening two league games so far, with Chelsea ousting Arsenal 2-0 last weekend.
SUN BINGO PLAY NOW FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN A SHARE OF £100k (18+| T&Cs apply)
Liverpool beat Burnley 2-0 as well, having overcome Norwich on the opening day.
But Thomas Tuchel will be hoping to continue his side's good start, putting an end to Jurgen Klopp's in the process, when they meet.
What time does Liverpool vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Liverpool's home clash with Chelsea will get underway from 5.30pm UK time on Saturday, August 28.
- The game will take place at Anfield.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the match.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
- Chelsea's visit to Merseyside will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream all of the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile device, Smart TV or tablet.
For Chelsea, Romelu Lukaku will once again start after his impressive debut against Arsenal last week.
Christian Pulisic may miss out again due to Covid concerns while N'Golo Kante and Hakim Ziyech are full fit to play again.
Andy Robertson should return at left-back, demoting Kostas Tsimikas to the bench.
Harvey Elliott may start his second game in a row for the Reds, providing Klopp doesn't feel Thiago to be the better fit for a game of this magnitude.
- Liverpool to win – 6/4
- Draw – 9/4
- Chelsea to win – 9/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article