SIR MO FARAH is heading into the Welsh Castle as a camp-mate on I'm A Celebrity.
The double double Olympic gold medallist is a self-confessed fan of the show, and is said to be have been inspired by sprint star Linford Christie to enter.
How fast does Mo Farah run?
Farah, 37, was born in Somalia and moved to Britain at the age of 8.
The running superstar won gold in the 5km and 10km at both the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games.
His personal best over 5km is 12mins 53 secs, recorded in Monaco in 2011.
While Sir Mo's best 10km (6.2miles) time is 26min 46sec, also recorded in 2011.
He holds the world record for a 1 hour run – clocking in 21,330 metres (13.25 miles).
Over the course of a marathon (26.2miles), his best time is 2hour 5min 11secs, set in Chicago in 2018.
He hopes to compete in the marathon at the rescheduled Olympics next year.
What is his net worth?
Farah has a net worth of approximately £4million.
In 2013 Farah was awarded a CBE in the New Year Honours list for services to athletics.
He was knighted by the Queen in the 2017 New Year Honours.
When does I'm A Celebrity start on ITV?
I'm A Celebrity now has a confirmed start date of THIS SUNDAY (November 15, 2020) at 9pm on ITV.
However, it was revealed in January 2020 that spin-off show Extra Camp will not be returning due to high costs.
I'm A Celebrity is on every night at 9pm for around three weeks, with the exact date of the final yet to be revealed.
You can catch up with any episodes you miss on the ITV Hub.
Who is in the I'm A Celebrity 2020 line-up?
The show will see 10 celebrities taking part.
The Sun started revealing who would be on the show back in September 2020.
Here's who has been officially confirmed to be taking part:
- Shane Richie – Soap star and comedian
- Beverley Callard – soap star known for Corrie
- Sir Mo Farah – Olympic gold medallist
- Vernon Kay- TV and radio star
- AJ Prtitchard – Former Strictly Come Dancing pro
- Victoria Derbyshire – BBC broadcaster
- Jessica Plummer – Former EastEnders star
- Jordan North – Radio 1 DJ
- Giovanna Fletcher – Best-selling author with 11 books to her name
- Hollie Arnold – Record-breaking British parasport javelin athlete
Source: Read Full Article