BETFAIR are celebrating the New Year in style with an incredible new sign-up offer.
The special festive deal is available to new customers and could be worth a whopping £100 in free bets!*
BETFAIR NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS*
How to activate up to £100 in free bets
1) Simply sign up to Betfair as a new customer HERE* using the Promo code 'ZBBC01'
2) Credit you account and stake £10 on ANY selection of your choosing at minimum odds of 1/2.
3) Betfair will credit your account with a free £20 after your initial bet is settled – regardless of whether you win or lose!
4) You can then repeat the process up to FIVE times to get the maximum bonus of £100
For example, those who activate the offer could place £10 on Manchester United to beat Aston Villa on New Year's Day.
If you're successful and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side win – you'll receive your winnings AND a £20 free bet.
If you lose, you'll still receive your bonus £20 to use on anything from football to horse racing, darts to cricket.
And you can repeat this process up to five times to receive the full bonus of £100 in free bets.
Betfair new customer special offer – details
Don’t miss out on this huge offer from Betfair
Get up to £100 in free bets HERE*
- Available to new customers only. T+Cs apply, 18+ and begambleaware.org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article