IT'S the French final the world wanted as Novak Djokovic takes on Rafael Nadal.
The Serb is unbeaten in 2020 but will put that record to the toughest possible test against the king of Roland Garros – Rafael Nadal.
Nadal has never lost a French Open final and is yet to drop a set at this tournament.
Djokovic meanwhile was taken to five sets against Stefanos Tsitsipas in his semi-final but ultimately got the job done 6-3, 6-2, 5-7, 4-6, 6-1.
What time does Djokovic vs Nadal start?
- Novak Djokovic takes on Rafael Nadal on Sunday, October 11.
- The French Open final will commence at 2pm UK time – 3pm in Paris.
- It will take place on the Philippe Chatrier Court with one thousand lucky fans in attendance.
What TV channel is Djokovic vs Nadal on and can I live stream it?
- ITV, Eurosport and Amazon have the rights to the French Open in the UK.
- While the rest of the French Open was on ITV4, Djokovic vs Nadal will be shown on ITV1.
- Coverage will commence at 1.30pm – half an hour before the start.
- Streaming is available via the ITV Hub, the Eurosport Player and Amazon Prime.
Can I watch Djokovic vs Nadal for free?
- Yes. All ITV products are FREE for UK viewers.
Novak Djokovic to win – 5/4
Rafael Nadal to win – 7/10
Source: Read Full Article