- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to Week 5 of the fantasy football season and the latest edition of the superflex rankings, as we combine the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends — and the quarterbacks now! — into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision-making. Remember, this is a special week in that there is a London game on Sunday morning (Jets-Falcons), and, in addition, this is the final week of games until the byes begin. We all love those! Good luck in Week 5 and beyond!
1. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Still only one big fantasy game, but the way the Chiefs defend, this should be No. 2.
2. Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals
3. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs: Could not have made his five-TD performance at the Eagles look easier. Buffalo will be more of a challenge.
4. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens
5. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers: Perhaps his 11-point outing at New England will be his worst game of the season. Expected so much more.
6. Derrick Henry, RB, Titans: Has 14 catches on 15 targets, which seems unsustainable, but clearly he has more of a role in the passing game.
Source: Read Full Article