CONOR MCGREGOR says his blockbuster trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier is OFF in a blistering rant at his rival.
The former two-division king had been set to rematch the former interim lightweight champion on July 10 in the main event of UFC 264 in Las Vegas.
But The Notorious appears to have pulled the plug on the fight.
It comes after fan favourite Poirier revealed to the world that McGregor is yet to make good on a promised $500,000 donation to the Good Fight Foundation.
An irate McGregor tweeted: "You’re ripped you inbred hillbilly. Why do you wink with your ears? You f***ing brain dead hillbilly.
"$500k with no plan in place. Ye hang tight. Fool. You must be new to money.
"The fight is off btw. I’m going to fight someone else on the 10th. Good luck on your old contract kid."
The UFC's poster boy then taunted Louisiana native Poirier with a Mardi Gras reference.
He added: "It’s Mardi Gras bitches get your t**s out for it."
CASINO SIGN UP OFFER: CLAIM UP TO £800 IN CASINO BONUS CASH
The UFC have yet to comment on McGregor's claim his third meeting with Poirier is off.
The Irishman has a history of making bold claims – only to make a U-turn.
He has "retired" from MMA three times – only to return to the octagon for more.
Poirier, 32, revealed McGregor hadn't made good on his pledge prior to their January meeting to make a huge donation to his charity.
Upon seeing McGregor's prediction for their rubber match, he tweeted: "That's a fun prediction
"@TheNotorious MMA you also predicted a donation to my foundation and you and your team stopped responding after the fight in January.
"See you soon. July 10th Paid In Full!"
That irked McGregor, who claimed he had yet to make his donation as he hadn't received proof of where the funds would be spent.
He replied: "A donation, not a debt.
"We’ve been awaiting the plans for the money that never came. I do with all my donations. Know where it’s going dot for dot.
"Otherwise it goes walking. As is the case with a lot of these foundations, sadly.
"You took the McG over the belt shows I was right."
McGregor's manager, Audie Attar, also hit out at Poirier, tweeting: "Dustin! Why you frontin'?
"Did you forget the face to face meeting we just had in Utah with our families?
"Where we stood by you as you tried to get more $ from the UFC?"
McGregor, 32, suffered a brutal second-round KO loss to Poirier in January in the main event of UFC 257 in Abu Dhabi.
Victory over the Irishman saw Poirier level their series at one apiece.
McGregor was previously champing at the bit to share the octagon with the American again and erasing the memory of his first stoppage loss.
He wrote on Instagram: "One a piece now with a trilogy bout for all the marbles!
“Not a trilogy I was expecting, nor the tactical affair I was anticipating, but I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t meant to be.
“This is exactly how this was always meant to be! Buzzing!!”
Source: Read Full Article