BRAZIL are up against Ecuador in a 2022 World Cup qualifying game ahead of their Copa America campaign this summer.
Argentina and Colombia pulled out of hosting the tournament because of problems with Covid, leaving Brazil to step in and save the day, making them even bigger favourites to win it all.
What time does Brazil vs Ecuador kick-off?
- Brazil's clash with Ecuador will get underway at 1.30am UK time in the early hours of Saturday, June 5.
- The game will take place at the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- There will be a limited amount of fans allowed inside in the stadium due to coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Brazil vs Ecuador will be shown live on Premier Sports.
- You can subscribe to Premier Sports for £11.99 a month by clicking HERE.
- The game is available for live streaming from the Premier Player, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Alisson is likely to start in goal for Brazil with Emerson arriving to the squad late following Man City's loss in the Champions League final.
Thiago Silva may stat if he's deemed fit enough after he came off in the final for Chelsea with a groin issue after half an hour.
Neymar could make the XI along with Roberto Firmino and Gabriel Jesus.
Diego Palacios could start the game at left-back for Ecuador while Moises Caicedo is set to keep his place in the XI.
- Brazil – 1/5
- Draw – 4/1
- Ecuador – 9/1
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article