TikTok user shows how to make glitter ornaments for Christmas
Royal Mail is always busy around Christmas time, but this year there is even more pressure on postal services due to the pandemic. Royal Mail is urging people to send their Christmas items and cards as soon as possible in order for them to arrive in time. Read on to find out the last post dates both in the UK and internationally, and how you can send a letter straight to Santa Claus this year.
When is the last post before Christmas?
Royal Mail is urging people to post their Christmas items early to prevent delays to the postal service.
The Royal Mail website states: “Allow plenty of time for posting.
“Please post items and gifts for Christmas early, particularly for International deliveries.
“Ongoing covid restrictions, reduced air and freight capacity, high volumes and winter weather conditions are all impacting transportation and local delivery across the globe”.
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
The last Christmas post dates are:
- 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For – Friday, December 18
- 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For and Royal Mail Tracked 48 – Monday, December 21
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 – Tuesday, December 22
- Special Delivery Guaranteed – Wednesday, December 23
For International Standard and International tracking and signature services, the last post dates are as follows:
- Australia, New Zealand – Friday, December 4
- Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East – Wednesday, December 9
- Canada, Cyprus, Malta – Thursday, December 10
- Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey – Friday, December 11
- Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA – Saturday, December 12
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland – Wednesday, December 16
- Belgium, France, Ireland and Luxembourg – Friday, December 18
Funny gifts for your boyfriend this Christmas [INSIGHT]
‘Why risk it?’ ITV GMB guest slams Britons defying coronavirus tiers [VIDEO]
Christmas park drive thru is ‘stuff of nightmares!’ [ANALYSIS]
Can you send a letter to Santa Claus?
Royal Mail is working hard to make sure all letters get to Santa Claus on time, so letters need to be posted by Friday, December 11.
To send a letter to Santa, the address needs to be written carefully on an envelope with a stamp.
Senders should include their full name and address in the letter, and it will take up to 10 days for a letter to arrive back from Santa.
You can send a letter to Santa Claus at the following addresses:
Ogof Sion Corn
Gwlad Y Ceirw
Source: Read Full Article