It’s always a treat when Amazon shares its customers’ favorite products. Not only does the information make shopping so much easier, but it’s also fun to see what others are buying. While the retail giant has already shared its most-loved fashion, beauty, and home products, we haven’t gotten much insight into the tech products shoppers are adding to their carts — until now. Amazon revealed a list of its customer favorite electronics, which includes tons of headphones and speakers.
Here are the top 19 most-loved electronics on Amazon:
- HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer 2nd Edition, $49.85 (orig. $129.85)
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $56.90
- Sony Mini Bluetooth Speaker in Violet, $58
- Garmin vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch, $169.99 (orig. $279.99)
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay P2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $169.99
- Marshall Stockwell II Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $169.99 (orig. $249.99)
- Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch, $172.92 (orig. $199.99)
- Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses, $199
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Rose Gold, $199.95
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Satin Gold, $199.95
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A1 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, $214.98
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones in Rose Gold, $220 (orig. $349)
- Garmin vívoactive 4S Smartwatch, $281.93 (orig. $349.99)
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones, $298 (orig. $349)
- Bose Portable Home Speaker, $349
- Bose Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones 700 in Soapstone, $349 (orig. $399)
- Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700 in Silver, $399
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay 3rd Gen Wireless Headphones, $429.19 (orig. $500)
- Garmin Fenix 6S Pro, Premium Multisport GPS Watch, $694.95
Unsurprisingly, both of Bose’s most popular headphones, the QuietComfort 35 II and the newer 700 edition, made the list. The noise-cancelling headphones have over 3,600 five-stars combined, and shoppers praise them for being comfortable and “silencing almost everything.” Bose’s home speaker and audio sunglasses also made the cut.
RELATED: Amazon Just Shared 92 of Its Most Shopped Home Products, and We Want Everything
Aside from headphones, a wide selection of portable speakers are popular buys, including two highly rated and under-$60 options from Sony and Ultimate Ears. It also seems like Amazon shoppers really love Garmin smartwatches — four of them appeared on the list. While the high-end watches can retail over $800, you can snag one on sale for as low as $170 right now (which is a very good deal).
Shop all electronics on Amazon here.
Source: Read Full Article