Mrs Hinch gave fans a peek inside her famous cleaning cupboard.
She calls the wardrobe Narnia as it’s stacked high with a load of her favourite products.
Everything is neatly organised – with laundry essentials on the bottom and bathroom items in the middle.
The 30-year-old influencer, whose real name is Sophie Hinchliffe, shared a picture of everything she uses to keep her home looking immaculate.
She captioned the image: “Welcome behind the scenes to my cupboard of Hinch.
“It will always be a Narnia to me.”
So which products does Mrs Hinch keep in that neatly organised cupboard of hers?
- Flash Bicarbonate of Soda Spray – An all rounder that’s great for cleaning hard surfaces around your home
- Cif Stainless Steel Spray – Banishes stubborn dirt and grease from stainless steel surfaces, which makes them look brilliantly polished
- Sponges – tucked away in a box labelled “Mrs Hinch’s Sponges” are a stack of cleaning tools. Her favourite cloth pokes out the top. The Minky has one abrasive and one smooth side for buffing dirt away
- Soda Crystals – Mrs Hinch uses these to keep her sinks smelling fresh and blockage free
- Mr Sheen Multi Spray – A great product for shining wood, glass, metal and plastic surfaces
- Fairy Liquid – A staple in every home. It’s mainly used for washing up but can also be used to disinfect surfaces and items
- Flash Multi Purpose Floor Cleaner Liquid – Sophie likes the Bicarbonate version as it helps to cut through grease and grime. The product also promises floors that shine and look fresh
- Elbow Grease Surface Cleaner – The cleaning guru often reaches for this formula when she wants to get rid of grease spots on fabric items
- Febreze Fabric Refreshener Spray – It keeps fabric and furnishings smelling fresh even when you haven’t cleaned
- Flash Antibacterial Spray – A great all rounder for disinfecting hard surfaces around the home
- Viakal Limescale Remover – Banishes stubborn limescale – from taps to the toilet and shower
- Stardrops White Vinegar Spray – A multi-purpose cleaning product that’s commonly used on limescale and stains
- Ariel All in 1 Pods – A popular laundry product for dark and coloured clothing that promises “cleaner and brighter clothes with each wash”
- Vamoosh Pet Hair Dissolver – Pop this in the washing machine to remove pet hair from bedding, towels and blankets. It’s very handy for the Hinchliffes as they have a cocker spaniel called Henry
- Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover – You can use the brush head to remove tough stains and odours from upholstery and carpets
- Pink Stuff Paste – An abrasive cleaning paste you can use to scrub off stubborn stains from hard surfaces like saucepans and tiles
- Flash Bathroom 3 in 1 Anti-Bac Liquid – A spray you can use to disinfect the bathroom in a jiffy
- Lenor Fabric Softener – Sophie’s favourite is the Spring Awakening scent but she also uses floral fabric softener to give her clothes a lovely fragrance.
- Fairy Non Bio Pods – Washing liquid capsules that are great for sensitive skin
- Bold All in 1 pods – Scented washing pods that make your clothes clean, soft and fresh – and they smell great too
Source: Read Full Article