CHOCOHOLICS can count down to Christmas for less by getting free advent calendars worth £16 from Thorntons.
The deal is available to new customers of cashback website TopCashback until November 30, or until 5,000 calendars have been claimed, whichever happens first.
All you need to do to get the free calendars is to first buy them yourself, and then wait for the money to be refunded to your account.
There's no minimum spend, but you'll only get the order value refunded up to a total of £16, including delivery.
Thorntons' online shop currently sells a selection of milk chocolate advent calendars with 83g of treats for £6, and you can personalise them with your names for free.
Each order comes with a £3.95 delivery fee, so if you order two calendars, you'll get £15.95 refunded by TopCashback.
Thorntons doesn't offer a free click and collect service, but customers can get items delivered to specified pickup locations for the same £3.95 fee.
Sadly, the TopCashback offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis.
How to get the free advent calendars
- You'll first need to create a TopCashback account
- Once you've registered, go to the deal on TopCashback's wesbite and click on "get cashback now" to head to the retailer's online shop
- Make your purchase
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – you'll be able to transfer it to your bank account roughly 14 days after the promotion end date
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
If you're craving something other than chocolate in the run-up to Christmas, last year's sell-out cheese advent calendar is back – and there's a cheese Christmas cracker too.
The little ones might also like the Disney and Marvel calendars with a book behind each door, which are up for grabs at Asda.
While Home Bargains is selling £1.29 Christmas advent calendars for cats and dogs.
Source: Read Full Article