FOODIES can currently get a £15 takeaway pizza from Papa Johns, Domino's, Just Eat or Pizza Hut for free through cashback.
All you need to do is sign up to cashback website Quidco, make an order, and then wait for the money to roll into your bank account.
If you're not a pizza fan, you can actually get £15 in cashback on any type of takeaway meal, as long as you order it from the mentioned providers.
To get the cashback you need to spend at least £10, excluding any delivery charges.
The new offer is available until December 31, or until 1,000 bonuses have been claimed, whichever's first – so it's best to be quick.
Sadly, the deal's only available to new Quidco customers and it can also only be redeemed once per household.
How to get £15 bonus cashback
To get the offer, you need to:
- Follow this link to Quidco's website and sign up
- Visit the takeaway category on the website
- Make your order and enjoy the food
- Wait for the £15 to be refunded into your bank account
You'll then see the £15 bonus cashback refunded into your bank account around a week after the cashback website has confirmed you made the order.
You can withdraw the money from your account as long as you've got more than £1 in there.
If you want to read the full terms and conditions of the deal, you should head to Quidco's website.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
Most read in money
MAKE A SPLASH Aldi's sell-out £350 inflatable hot tub is back this weekend
Through Quidco, customers can currently also get £25 worth of Domino's pizza for £3.
Meanwhile, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express and Papa Johns are charging customers more for a large margarita pizza even though the same dish is cheaper at another branch.
Ordering a small pizza can also cost you three times as much as a large, The Sun revealed last year.
Source: Read Full Article