The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
Contrary to popular belief, cookies don’t just have to be sweet.
Savoury biscuits are just as delicious – especially when cheese is involved.
Andrea Sorandis proved this to be the case when they shared a recipe on her blog, The Petite Cook.
The baker revealed the three-ingredient treats are “one of (her) most popular” creations “for a good reason”.
On Instagram this week, she added: “They taste incredible and they’re perfect with wine too. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!”
So how do you make the savoury cookies? Scroll down to find out.
You can get the full recipe on Andrea’s website here.
Or for a quick run down, check out the instructions below.
Ingredients you’ll need
- All-purpose flour
- Cold butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Combine the ingredients together – you can do this in a stand mixer or by hand
- Knead the dough until you form a log or ball shape
- Let your dough rest in the fridge for half an hour
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Roll your dough out and cut your cookies out with a cutter
- Place on a baking tray that’s been lined with parchment paper
- Egg wash your cookies and garnish with Parmesan
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked
Leave to cool and then enjoy!
Andrea’s followers can’t get enough of the recipe – and many say they can’t wait to try it out.
On Instagram, a responder wrote: “Ooh yum! I've never thought of this before, looks amazing!”
Another said: “I can’t wait to make these. They look amazing!!!”
And a third simply wrote: “Yum!”
Source: Read Full Article