Emoji quiz creator returns with 26 questions that challenge you to identify the well-known sayings – so, how many can YOU guess correctly?
- Excl: Londoner Nikki Spiers created emoji film quiz that went viral on WhatsApp
- Now creator has shared a phrases edition of her popular cryptic quiz with Femail
- Players challenged to name 26 popular idioms from series of different emojis
The creator of the popular emoji film and music quizzes that have swept social media is back with a new edition which will put even the brainiest of us to the test.
Nikki Spiers, 31, of London, unwittingly became an international sensation last month when the cryptic quiz she sent to friends via WhatsApp was shared around the world – and has even created her own Instagram page sharing the famous quizzes.
Now Nikki has shared her latest creation with FEMAIL, where players are challenged to name 26 popular phrases and idioms based on nothing more than a series of emojis.
Do you think you can guess all the phrases? Scroll down to take the test and then check your answer at the bottom of the story.
1. Duck to water
2. Not rocket science
3. Time flies when you’re having fun
4. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
5. Costs an arm and a leg
6. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch
7. Raining cats and dogs
8. Burning bridges
9. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
10. Bigger fish to fry
11. Saving for a rainy day
12. Fit as a fiddle
13. Takes two to tango
14. Cool as a cucumber
15. Cock and bull story
16. Beer goggles
17. Hells bells
18. Kiss and make-up
19. Dead ringer
20. The bees knees
21. Dancing queen
22. Meat and two veg
23. No rest for the wicked
24. The birds and the bees
25. Bed of roses
26. Third time the charm / third time lucky
Source: Read Full Article