It's no secret that sports betting is becoming increasingly popular among people in the UK. And why not?
However, choosing the right sports betting apps to enjoy this recreational activity is important.
This article looks at how you can find the best sports betting apps in the UK (the Irish can get benefits too).
The List of the Top UK Best Betting Apps for iOS and Android
The betting industry has spread across the UK in recent years. With so much money being wagered and sponsors involved, you might wonder which bet apps available for download from the app store are best to use. There are many bookmaker/betting apps in the UK market that are all trying to gain your attention as a customer. We've tried most of them and included our exclusive app reviews in this article.
How We Ranked The Best Mobile Betting Sites
We've ranked mobile betting sites for a few years, and the basis of our methodology is the best way to determine which sites are worth your time.
First off, we look at five different aspects of each site. These include: how much a player can stake on each game, how many games are available to bet on, whether or not there are any jackpots available, whether or not the site supports real money play, and lastly if they have an app available.
Second, we take into account the user experience of each site. This includes things like:
- How easy is the navigation through their website?
- How easy deposits and withdrawals are?
- What withdrawal and deposit methods are available?
- How many games do they offer in comparison with other sites?
- If they offer any slot bonuses or promotions that might entice you into playing more often than expected.
Third, we analyze how reliable each site's customer service is. We look at everything from how long it takes them to respond back when you contact them via email or live chat, what kind of response time their phone lines provide, and if there's any way for players who aren't satisfied with their service to get a refund within a certain amount of time (For example, 30 days).
Our Favourite Sports Betting Apps
- The welcome bonus is impressive
- Live betting is available on the app
- The cash out feature is available
- Links to stores available on the app
- Beautifully designed app
- The menu system is simple to use
- All features available on the app
- App size is slightly big for iOS users
- Live streaming is available
- Wide sports market coverage
- Integrated casino
- Limited payment methods
- Includes a wide range of sporting activities
- The mobile app is available for iOS and Android bettors
- The website desktop version is also available
- Offers and promotions are competitive
- The website is not intuitive
- The account registration process is not that straightforward
- The welcome bonus is lucrative
- Available for in-play betting 24/7
- Get instant odds
- UI can be better
What Makes a Good Sports Betting App?
Many factors come into play when choosing the best sports betting apps. To help you make an informed decision, we've broken down some of the more important ones below:
Accessibility – The apps we chose are easy to use and accessible from any mobile device, so you can bet from the comfort of your household. We looked for a sports app that will work on all your phones and tablets/iPad. These gambling apps are easy to install and don’t take up too much space on your device. We also considered the speed of the app and its overall functionality to ensure you have a smooth betting experience.
User-friendliness – We also looked for easy and intuitive apps for players of all experience levels. These apps come with instructions on how to get started. There are tutorials for beginners to learn how to bet effectively without being overwhelmed by complicated terminology or options. Some of these sportsbook apps also offer a trial run without having to use any real money. This efficient feature helps you get accustomed to the app without having to put down real money at first.
Security and reliability – When it comes to sports betting apps, security is a major concern – you don't want someone else accessing your information or IP address and risking your funds while playing. Our list of apps comes with top security systems in place, thanks to modern technology, so they can keep track of user information and play safe at all times.
All the apps listed come with safe-to-use payment features that enable you to make and receive payments without any threat. When using these apps it’s vital to choose a reliable one since you’ll be connecting your banking information. We also tried to list apps that offer multiple payment options so you’re not limited to using a specific method of payment while placing bets.
What Features to look out for
The best betting apps have various features, all designed with a user-friendly layout to help you make more money. When you're making bets on your phone, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The app should be easy to use and understand. The interface should be intuitive and provide clear instructions for how to place bets. It should run smoothly without any delays and allow you to scroll through the app without lagging.
- The app must be secure. It must protect your information and secure your account from hackers or other security threats. It should be reliable and trustworthy.
- The app must have reliable customer support if you run into trouble with the service. Bad customer service is definitely a deal-breaker.
What Payment Methods Can I use on Sports Betting Apps?
Sports betting apps are designed to provide customers with the most convenient and secure payment options. There are several common ways to fund your account:
- Debit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
What Bonuses Can I expect from Betting Apps?
We picked our list of the best apps that offer attractive bonuses. You can find different bonus code options and promotions to help you enjoy your favourite sport, whether it's baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, golf, tennis, boxing, MMA, horse racing, or football leagues. With a lot of bonuses, you can get free bets or bonus bets that you can use to try out new games like poker, slots, table games, lotto, keno, lottery, or bingo.
Some specials and bonus customer offers are given out as part of free bet credits, which means that if you win your bets, you'll receive extra cashback from the company.
Which Betting App Has the Best Cash Out Option?
BetUK has the best cash out from our list of apps. It also has a wide selection of payout options and offers betting on sporting events that are unavailable in most other apps. The app is available in various countries worldwide so that you can take advantage of your preferred currency in any country. It also offers mobile betting so you can place bets anytime and anywhere.
Mobile Betting Sites Vs Betting Apps: What’s the difference?
A mobile betting site is just another version of a bookies website, optimized for mobile phones, whereas a mobile app is custom-made for punters to provide the best on-the-go betting experience
What Is the Fastest Betting App on Mobiles?
bet365 is one of the fastest betting apps. As mentioned above, it offers various betting options and payment methods when cashing out. You should always check for any payment method exclusions when opting to cash out.
How do I Download a UK Betting App on my Phone?
- Make sure you’re connected to Wifi
- Head on over to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android)
- Find the App of the bookie you’ve chosen
- Click ‘Download’
- Wait for the app to install and that’s it!
Once the sports betting app you’ve downloaded has finished installing it should automatically open for you, allowing you to set up or create a new betting account.
Do I have to Pay to use a Betting App?
The betting apps we've listed allow you to place bets on sports and other events, and they're simple to set up and use. They use real money, but they don't charge any fees to punters. Some companies betting apps may offer bonuses or other incentives to encourage people to sign up and make their 1st deposit. These can include points that can be redeemed for cash back, discounts on future bets, or free bets that are good for a day (or longer).
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Most read in Betting
How to get free bets on football – the best bookies to claim rewards and bonuses
The best Revolut betting sites in the UK: Top 10 sites for December 2022
Best VISA betting sites in the UK: Top 10 sites for December 2022
Safe betting sites – UK’s most trusted betting sites December 2022
Source: Read Full Article