More from Jaclyn’s PEOPLE.com blog series:
- Jaclyn Stapp's Blog: Jaclyn Stapp's Blog: My Father's Day Tribute to Scott Stapp, a "Rock Star" Husband and Dad
- Jaclyn Stapp's Blog: What My Relationship with My Mom Taught Me About "Perfect" Social-Media Posts
- Jaclyn Stapp's Blog: All the Details from Our Son Anthony's Sesame Street First Birthday Party
- Jaclyn Stapp's Blog: And the Beat Goes On — Even with Baby Anthony
- Jaclyn Stapp's Blog: Inside My Son Anthony’s Amazing Fit-for-a-Prince Nursery
All in all, it was the simplest, most low-key Mother's Day we've ever had. But you know what? It was absolutely perfect. Spending this time with my mom in quarantine has taught us the true meaning of Mother's Day 2020: life, laughter, love — and, most importantly, patience!
To symbolize the strength, love and compassion of G-mom's golden heart, this year, the kids and I gifted her with a gold heart from Moira Anne. (Moira Anne gifted the necklace to Jaclyn. A percentage of her proceeds go to various charities, including COVID-19 related ones.) This token of love was meant to commemorate what her spirit has taught our family throughout this pandemic: that despite the distress and chaos in the world, we can all find within us a little bit of care and kindness to help lift others. Together, we will all get through this!
As information about the coronavirus pandemic rapidly changes, PEOPLE is committed to providing the most recent data in our coverage. Some of the information in this story may have changed after publication. For the latest on COVID-19, readers are encouraged to use online resources from CDC, WHO, and local public health departments. PEOPLE has partnered with GoFundMe to raise money for the COVID-19 Relief Fund, a GoFundMe.org fundraiser to support everything from frontline responders to families in need, as well as organizations helping communities. For more information or to donate, click here.
Source: Read Full Article