Attention fast food fans: the new Mighty McMuffin has arrived with the rest of the McDonald’s festive menu.
As of today, you can get your mitts on the delectable muffin that’s filled with sausage, egg, bacon, and cheese.
Fill it with your choice of ketchup or brown sauce and you’re onto a breakfast winner.
What makes it so ‘mighty’? Well, the new hefty McMuffin comes with all the fillings – whereas the regular muffins contain either bacon and egg, or sausage and egg.
You can get it for £3.99 on its own or for £5.59 if you want a whole meal.
The Mighty McMuffin hits Maccas branches today along with other festive treats in the UK and Ireland.
These include the Big Tasty, the Festive Pie, Cheese Melt Dippers, and the Celebration’s McFlurry.
However, the Mighty McMuffin will only be available for a limited time – alas, such is the nature of the festive menu.
So if you want to give any of it a try, you’ll have just six weeks to do so.
McDonald’s also begins its Christmas Card Tour today, which gives people the opportunity to take home photograph cards to send to their friends and loved ones.
There will be McDonald’s festive food on offer at every stop along the route.
The tour will also be driving donations to Children in Need, with ways to donate to the charity and the opportunity to meet Pudsey at each location.
McDonald’s Christmas Card Tour dates:
- Wednesday November 23 – Colchester, Tollgate Centre, Stanway, Colchester CO3 8RG, 3-7pm
- Thursday November 24 – Swindon, Orbital Shopping Park, Thamesdown Dr, Swindon SN25 4AN, 2-6pm
- Friday November 25 – Derby, Meteor Retail Park, Mansfield Rd, Derby DE21 4SY, 3-7pm
- Saturday November 26 – Llandudno, Mostyn Champneys Retail Park, Llandudno LL30 1RY, 2-6pm
- Sunday November 27 – Doncaster, Wheatley Centre Shopping Park, Wheatley Hall Rd, Doncaster DN2 4PE, 12:30-4:30pm
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article