You don’t have to visit your nearest Italian restaurant to enjoy this tasty cuisine.
BBC Good Food’s creamy salmon pasta is delicious and better still, couldn’t be easier to whip up.
On the table in 20 minutes, it’s the ultimate midweek recipe for when you just can’t be bothered to spend hours in the kitchen cooking.
What’s more, it’s super cheap to make as it only contains pasta, soft cheese, lemon juice, gravadlax or smoked salmon trimmings, and chives.
This recipe serves four pasta lovers but quantities can be amended depending on party size.
READ MORE: Recipe for the ‘perfect’ omelette – avoid key ingredient making it ‘unpleasant’
- 350g farfalle
- 200g tub light soft cheese
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 145g pack gravadlax, torn into pieces, or smoked salmon trimmings
- Bunch of chives, snipped
Save half an avocado so it doesn’t go brown – ‘fresh deliciousness'[HACK]
Super healthy pasta dish is the perfect weight loss meal – quick and easy recipe[RECIPE]
Royal chef shares Princess Diana’s ‘favourite’ meal she ate 2-3 times a week[INSIDER]
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
1. Cook the pasta in a saucepan according to pack instructions. Once cooked, drain the pasta but ensure you reserve some of the water. Tip the pasta back into the pan.
Add the soft cheese, lemon juice and gravadlax or smoked salmon to the pan with some pepper, then mix together. To form a creamy sauce, add some of the pasta water. Heat through.
2. Add the majority of the chives to the pasta and stir them in. Plate the pasta up and scatter the rest of the chives on top. Serve on its own, or with a side salad and garlic bread if you wish.
Source: Read Full Article